wenger is an idiot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wenger is an idiot

i guess he has plan for 14 year olds then.

Wenger: No Superstars Cominghttp://goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=701492

hes right about the big names
    look at chelsea, thats all they have, big names

he needs to bring some players like Ribery and Nasri(who has been linked to Arsenal)

but a big name and great player like villa would be a great addition

Comment

Originally posted by Aryan View Post
      hes right about the big names
      look at chelsea, thats all they have, big names
      he needs to bring some players like Ribery and Nasri(who has been linked to Arsenal)
      but a big name and great player like villa would be a great addition
      if he bought 2-3 big name experienced players he would have won some trophies. chelsea overdo it. wenger doesnt do it at all. there needs to be some balance.

Comment

He had two signings last year; both of them were very productive, especially Sagna; both of them got injured unfortunately. He knows what he is doing. They'll be competing for the top spot again, next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Ridi-Q-Lus View Post
          He had two signings last year; both of them were very productive, especially Sagna; both of them got injured unfortunately. He knows what he is doing. They'll be competing for the top spot again, next year.
          Exactly, Sanga was arguably the best RB in the PL last season. To suggest that Wenger is an idiot is missing the mark.

Also, one thing to keep in mind is that Arsenal don't have a sugar daddy to underwrite some mega signing.

Comment

Originally posted by abonas View Post
            Exactly, Sanga was arguably the best RB in the PL last season. To suggest that Wenger is an idiot is missing the mark.
            Also, one thing to keep in mind is that Arsenal don't have a sugar daddy to underwrite some mega signing.
            i didnt literally mean what i wrote. i know wenger is amazing for his ability to make such a young team play such football but his stubborn tactics which result in winning "**** all" as suprah says are stupid.

Comment

Wenger is an exceptional coach , to call him an idiot discredits your football knowledge credentials.

He is someone who knows how to make a team and how to make stars. He is the one who makes players that bigger clubs spend millions of dollars on , Fabregas a perfect example.

Arsenal plays the most attractive style of football in europe and it is all thanks to him , he is a football genious.

Comment

henry to Arsenal again will really boost their performance

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

or why not Karimi to Arsenal

Comment

Fancy passing and doing F**** ALL in front of goal and having a LEAKY-ASS defence means squat. You cant win anything by playing pretty and having diarrhoea-prone defence. You need experience and grit to grind out results and a killer touch to finish the job when things dont go your way - and in the 38 game Premier League THAT happens many a times.

Playing with a bunch of kids (who am I kidding they all LOOK young but arent that young being around Arsenal for years now) with no real mentor on the field means you basically are screwed. Who's Wenger trying to be ? Matt Busby ?? At least he did it right in his days by having a few lads who were pure grunts on the pitch and grinded results out a-la Duncan Edwards.

p.s. Wes Brown as RB this season >>>> Sagna as RB this season

p.s p.s YES Wenger is an IDIOT for not realising that you need experience and grit to win trophies
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
                      Fancy passing and doing F**** ALL in front of goal and having a LEAKY-ASS defence means squat. You cant win anything by playing pretty and having diarrhoea-prone defence. You need experience and grit to grind out results and a killer touch to finish the job when things dont go your way - and in the 38 game Premier League THAT happens many a times.

Playing with a bunch of kids (who am I kidding they all LOOK young but arent that young being around Arsenal for years now) with no real mentor on the field means you basically are screwed. Who's Wenger trying to be ? Matt Busby ?? At least he did it right in his days by having a few lads who were pure grunts on the pitch and grinded results out a-la Duncan Edwards.

p.s. Wes Brown as RB this season >>>> Sagna as RB this season

p.s p.s YES Wenger is an IDIOT for not realising that you need experience and grit to win trophies
                      how can anyone take your posts seriously, you are a man utd fan there is every single bit of ounce of bias in your posts which makes them impossible to read.

Wenger has built a good team which is very young, even though they might not have achieved as much as they would have wanted to this season Arsenal are going to be a strong force for the years to come. And the display this season againts Milan showed signs of that.

Comment

Originally posted by futbol>>>IRAN View Post
                        how can anyone take your posts seriously, you are a man utd fan there is every single bit of ounce of bias in your posts which makes them impossible to read.
                        Wenger has built a good team which is very young, even though they might not have achieved as much as they would have wanted to this season Arsenal are going to be a strong force for the years to come. And the display this season againts Milan showed signs of that.
                        Bias ? Facts tend to add weight to my brutal honesty. Compared to United conceding only 22 goals in the league compared to Arsenal's defence conceding 31 goals and drawing too many games by mis-firing infront meant same as we have seen since 2005-06. Also Milan have been poor this season, finishing FIFTH in Serie A meant no surprise their European luck was bound to come full circle.

As someone who saw Arsenal's remarkable "Invincible" season of 2003/04 where they won the league undefeated, they did not always play fancy and they had the experienced likes of Bergkamp, Pires, Gilberto, Henry, Viera, Campbell, Keown, Cole, Parlour etc to grind out the results when needed and had a fair share of luck as well in escaping with late draws etc. Now all those experienced players are long gone, and the emerging talents are leaving too: Flamini to Milan. Arsenal may not reach its potential of becoming a great would-be side but rather a glorified feeder club to other big teams in Europe.

What can change all that ? No Arsenal dont need to land someone like Kaka or Ronaldinho to change their fortunes. They need steel and experience in all departments, esp. defence. I dont know how many jokes has someone as shite as Senderos has been the butt of because of Arsenal's leaky defence.

This Arsenal side does not have the steel and blows hot and cold too frequently to be winners. Hell William Gallas has lost his cool too often to be justified as Arsenal 'captain' whereas Farbregas at least has the cool and temperament to be more worthy. You need experience to guide youngsters on the pitch and make them grind out result.

Which is why Arsenal need to buy to be winners rather than become a feeder-club.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
                          Bias ? Facts tend to add weight to my brutal honesty. Compared to United conceding only 22 goals in the league compared to Arsenal's defence conceding 31 goals and drawing too many games by mis-firing infront meant same as we have seen since 2005-06. Also Milan have been poor this season, finishing FIFTH in Serie A meant no surprise their European luck was bound to come full circle.
                          As someone who saw Arsenal's remarkable "Invincible" season of 2003/04 where they won the league undefeated, they did not always play fancy and they had the experienced likes of Bergkamp, Pires, Gilberto, Henry, Viera, Campbell, Keown, Cole, Parlour etc to grind out the results when needed and had a fair share of luck as well in escaping with late draws etc. Now all those experienced players are long gone, and the emerging talents are leaving too: Flamini to Milan. Arsenal may not reach its potential of becoming a great would-be side but rather a glorified feeder club to other big teams in Europe.
                          What can change all that ? No Arsenal dont need to land someone like Kaka or Ronaldinho to change their fortunes. They need steel and experience in all departments, esp. defence. I dont know how many jokes has someone as shite as Senderos has been the butt of because of Arsenal's leaky defence.
                          This Arsenal side does not have the steel and blows hot and cold too frequently to be winners. Hell William Gallas has lost his cool too often to be justified as Arsenal 'captain' whereas Farbregas at least has the cool and temperament to be more worthy. You need experience to guide youngsters on the pitch and make them grind out result.
                          Which is why Arsenal need to buy to be winners rather than become a feeder-club.
                          You called Arsene an idiot which shows that you dont know much about football.

Over the years as more 'experienced' players which have betrayed arsenal such as mr. vieira , henry, a.cole etc Wenger has been forced to rebuild and look elsewhere for alternatives and what a great job of that he has done producing players such as Fabregas, Hleb, Song, Adebayor etc.

Unlike Mancheter Arsenal is not a one man team they play attractive football all over the park and as their players get more experience they will get even better , I mean Fabregas is only 20 years old for goodness sake and has shown maturity beyond his years for a while now. But then again that depends if this team stays together and Wenger is not again forced to rebuild a team.

To be able to build such a team with such a young squad and produce the football that they do I would choose Wenger to coach my team anyday.

Comment

Over the years as more 'experienced' players which have betrayed arsenal such as mr. vieira , henry, a.cole etc Wenger has been forced to rebuild and look elsewhere for alternatives and what a great job of that he has done producing players such as Fabregas, Hleb, Song, Adebayor etc.
                            I, and rest of England, called Wenger an idiot for not spending.

Unlike Mancheter Arsenal is not a one man team they play attractive football all over the park and as their players get more experience they will get even better , I mean Fabregas is only 20 years old for goodness sake and has shown maturity beyond his years for a while now. But then again that depends if this team stays together and Wenger is not again forced to rebuild a team.
                            To be able to build such a team with such a young squad and produce the football that they do I would choose Wenger to coach my team anyday.
                            and if Wenger doesnt add steel to the side, even those folks may leave Arsenal for playing fancy but winning 0.

If by 'one man team' you mean Cristiano Ronaldo's 31 goals (80 in total by United), well Arsenal are same with Adebayor's 24 goals (74 in total by Arsenal) and the more likely one man team is Torres (24 goals) and Liverpool (67 in total).

Wenger's team isnt the only one that play attractive. We also play some really attractive, but more efficient and clinical, football and had a brilliant defence this season.

Something which Arsenal has lacked and that will cost them again and again, until they get the players required to be more efficient all round, and its not like Arsenal lack money. They have loads but their wage structure is too rigid. Looking at the points tally, any other league would have been won by any of the top 3, but the Premier League has become so competitive that you need efficiency and the quality to get the points as well.
                            sigpic

Comment

one man team? the least you can do is give some credit to rio and vidic.

Comment

Working...
                              X