Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

beckham nearly breaks legs

Becks Caught Up In MLS Furore

David Beckham has become embroiled in an MLS disciplinary saga after accusing FC Dallas defender Adrian Serioux of trying to break his leg…

The former Millwall hardman was dismissed after a horrendous foul on Beckham during the LA Galaxy’s recent 5-1 win over Dallas.

The incident sparked a heated retaliation from the former Real Madrid midfielder, which saw him booked after things came to push and shove.

Beckham insisted his reaction was justified given the reckless nature of the tackle, and claimed Serioux taunted him afterwards.

“Why did I react like that? Because he could have broken my leg,” said the 33-year-old. “Then he stood there saying ‘Welcome to the MLS, baby’.”

The former Manchester United man could have landed himself in hot water after sarcastically blowing a kiss at Serioux following his sending off.

http://goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=702922

deserves a 3 match ban

Comment

clean

Comment

ridi-q-lus, its a jealousy thing.

Comment

lol love the kiss

Comment

that was a harsh tackle to say that least, if i were the MLS id ban this nobody and make a statement that the rest of the players shouldnt play rough on becks since he is the superstar of the league

Comment

How can you be a league?
              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Ridi-Q-Lus
                Regardless of whether or not you like him as a player or the 250 million dollar move to the MLS, you can not deny the fact that he single handedly helped raise the avg salary of MLS players by $10,000.
                repped

Comment

lol i did that in highschool, we played a preppy suburban catholic team and in the pregame their coach was talkin to ours and was all snotty and he asked for somethin (i cant remember) and our coach told him we dont hav it and he laughs and says "city league huh?", well in the pregame talk coach told us that and man, in like the first 5-10 minutes i plowed a defender and ran thru him and looked down and said "welcome to the city league btch"

Comment

He's no Roy Keane.
                    sigpic

Comment

did that really deserve a red though?

Comment

Originally posted by arash123 View Post
                        YES. To save the players health.
                        CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

No question. Horrible tackle without even going for the ball. 5 match ban too.
                          sigpic

Comment

Uhhh...yes.

If not that then what does a player have to do to get a red-card? shoot the mofo?

Comment

Working...
                            X