L’Equipe - Samir Nasri To Join Arsenal Later Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soheil86 View Post
    sure when the spanish and italian teams clash with each other in the last 16 or quarters while the english team face the kinds of lyon,olampiacos,fenerbahce...why shouldnt they be in the semis....

Wenger is the dumbest coach is the world! no wonder they havent won any title in how many years?
    I wouldn't necessarily say he's dumb, but monetarily prudent, AKA a jew.

Comment

sure when the spanish and italian teams clash with each other in the last 16 or quarters while the english team face the kinds of lyon,olampiacos,fenerbahce...why shouldnt they be in the semis....

Wenger is the dumbest coach is the world! no wonder they havent won any title in how many years?
      I like how you fail to mention the team that lost (Milan) to the subject we are discussing (Arsenal).

You've got to be dumb to go 49 games unbeaten in the premiership.

Wenger respects Roma, Roma should respect Wenger. BETCH.

Comment

By the way, didn't one of these overrated teams beat Roma 7-1?

Was Roma in the quarters a cakewalk? (you failed to mention them too).

Comment

7-1 was fluke,wengers strategy is not the strategy of a champion,his team(arsenal) is the food for other big teams,every year their big players go and such teams will never win anything,im sorry for arsenal fans but if wenger continues this he will not win any trophy!

Comment

He has already won so many trophies, so to say that with Wenger we won't win trophies is ridiculous.

Comment

Ladies and genlemen i give u Soheil. Some of the most genuis comments ever written on this site. :bs:

you need to open your eyes buddy, u cant say something is a fluke just cause an English team did it and i bet if the opposite happened you would be the first to rub it in.

you dont like something..fair enough but show a little maturity in your comments. otherwise everything u say loses credability.

Wenger has explained y he is so tight in the last couple of years and yet he still has a squad that can compete in the EPL and UCL.

one of the best managers in the world, no doubt

Comment

babak, I thank you.

Comment

I don't know why the stadium is costing so much of the budget, i mean Bayern Munich built a new stadium, and look at how much they spent on their squad aswell. Wenger needs to get 2-3 experienced players ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by Prince of Persia View Post
                    I don't know why the stadium is costing so much of the budget, i mean Bayern Munich built a new stadium, and look at how much they spent on their squad aswell. Wenger needs to get 2-3 experienced players ASAP.
                    german government would have helped them i think.
                    as it was going to be a world cup stadium

thats a theory by me and not fact by the way.

Comment

We had 25 mil to spend on transfers at the beginning of the season. Any players sold will bring in more, but who knwos if Wenger is going to spend more than the original 25.... more and more pressure for Usmanov to take over.

Comment

Working...
                      X