• Show
Clear All

LOL...This is how easy it is to score in MLS

WTF! Where was the goalie!!!!!????????
    sigpic

Comment

apparently its nearly the same ease in the EPL:

PFDC 10 Years & Counting
      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
      For some nice Lounge & Chillout head to -->http://www.youtube.com/user/mkbf86

Comment

The original Beckham lob from the half way line against Wimbledon back in the mid 1990s made him popular with the media and fans, and it was a rather opportunistic lob when the Dons keeper was hilariously off his line. Xabi Alonso has done that in recent seasons, notably against Newcastle - and we all know how mediocre they are.

This new Beckham lob from even before the line is a mixture of two things well documented in the MLS:

1) Shit defenders who dont even look bothered to close him down
        2) Shit goalkeeper (the guy in yellow at the background) who looks like taking a leisurely jog back to his goal when up for the corner in deep stoppage time trying to tie the game - and was cleared- when he should have been running to avoid embarassment.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
          The original Beckham lob from the half way line against Wimbledon back in the mid 1990s made him popular with the media and fans, and it was a rather opportunistic lob when the Dons keeper was hilariously off his line. Xabi Alonso has done that in recent seasons, notably against Newcastle - and we all know how mediocre they are.

This new Beckham lob from even before the line is a mixture of two things well documented in the MLS:

2) Shit goalkeeper (the guy in yellow at the background) who looks like taking a leisurely jog back to his goal when up for the corner in deep stoppage time trying to tie the game - and was cleared- when he should have been running to avoid embarassment.
          lol ok now i see the goalie
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post

i agree with point #1 but there is no way in hell u can say american goalies are shit when there are more US goalies playing in the EPL than there are english goalies. all mind u from the mls

PFDC 10 Years & Counting
            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.
            For some nice Lounge & Chillout head to -->http://www.youtube.com/user/mkbf86

Comment

Originally posted by mkbf2 View Post
              i agree with point #1 but there is no way in hell u can say american goalies are shit when there are more US goalies playing in the EPL than there are english goalies. all mind u from the mls
              The current lot, from what I have seen, are shit Then again the best goalkeeper in MLS right now is a Canadian
              sigpic

Comment

more impressive than all
                one touch turn and shoot

Comment

Indonesian football league>mls x 2 ...is all im gonna say

Comment

LOL what losers in Major League Something.
                    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

The funny thing is, we sent a player to the MLS, a supposedly horrible league, and this player horribly failed.

Comment

Originally posted by Obteene View Post
                        The funny thing is, we sent a player to the MLS, a supposedly horrible league, and this player horribly failed.

this player horribly failed at everything past 1998, so that point is irrelevant.

and plus, the only game i saw was san jose vs galaxy in rose bowl and he had an assist (mind you that san jose was the crappiest team at that time)

Comment

Originally posted by Obteene View Post
                          we have had 3 players that I know of. Arash noamooz (timsar noamooz's son) was the first one and he was good even though he cost the galaxy a championship in 1996. Khakpour was good too but azizi TOTALLY failed to do anything!! I mean the same aziz who scored against Bayern and australia so MLS is not as bad as you guys think!!
                          ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
                          Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
                          Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
                          midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
                          forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
                          Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Major League Something is a joke.
                            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

that goal was much harder than it looks

Comment

Working...
                              X