Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
    that goal was much harder than it looks
    Beckham actually made it look easy, bear in mind that in training he always tends to practise kicking balls into goal from the half-way line to increase his lob pass and long ball accuracy.
    sigpic

Comment

MLS is a joke just like IPL

Comment

good goal.

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
        Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

Those who laugh at MLS, I would say, top to bottom, MLS is better than the IPL and has helped the US produce better players than the IPL. They have better facilities and training techniques. The coaching is good, but the league really does not have much passion behind it.

Previous to MLS, there was a handfull of Americans playing abroad, now the numbers continue to increase.
          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Can Major league Something really be that good if not even Americans are willing to stay in it and they jump at any chance they get to leave for Europe?
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
              Can Major league Something really be that good if not even Americans are willing to stay in it and they jump at any chance they get to leave for Europe?
              they jump at the chance for making money not becasue the league is not good
              ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
              Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
              Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
              midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
              forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
              Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

They go to leagues in Norway where the money sucks. That says alot about the quality of Major league Something.
                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

the current quality of MLS is a far better than IPL..!
                  and that goal is from last week, we were behind 2-1 late in the game and keeper was gone on offense in hopes of an equalizer, (dumb ass )
                  still that was a great goal, you'll be surprised at how many other professional eurpean footballers who would fail to hit the target from that far out..!!

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
                    we have had 3 players that I know of. Arash noamooz (timsar noamooz's son) was the first one and he was good even though he cost the galaxy a championship in 1996. Khakpour was good too but azizi TOTALLY failed to do anything!! I mean the same aziz who scored against Bayern and australia so MLS is not as bad as you guys think!!

Eh

He made the ALL-STAR team...how could that be failure??

Comment

He did pretty decently. However, MLS is much more advance than IPL.

Comment

i remember beckhams midway goal in manutd jersey in the 90s when he was still young with that long mid partioned blonde hair of his...the GK wasnt that far from the goal line but he still managed to score!

that goal and seedorfs goal were amazing!!!

Originally posted by siavasharian
                        ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                        بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Working...
                        X