Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOUTH KOREA vs. JORDAN 2:2

Source: www.sport1.de

Another proof for the fact that the "giants" are all having problems at the moment. Quite interesting to see that even in Asia "smaller" teams are getting stronger and stronger. This will make the competition harder and all teams better.
    WE WILL TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK

I watched this game. Jordan has absolutely nothing to say. Korea dominted possession. Korea was the much better side but Jordan defended well and didn't let Korea do much with that posssession.
    All Jordan did was "bekesh ziresh" and they got 2 goals that way.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
      I watched this game. Jordan has absolutely nothing to say. Korea dominted possession. Korea was the much better side but Jordan defended well and didn't let Korea do much with that posssession.
      All Jordan did was "bekesh ziresh" and they got 2 goals that way.
      Does not matter anymore how u play...as long as u get the needed result

Its also intresting to see that if North Korea wins their match they will top the group with 2 points ahead of S.Korea..

Its a intresting first stage this time around

Comment

uzbekistan and japan are the main contenders, specially the uzbeks! they have a very complete, matured and coherent team!
        Originally posted by siavasharian
        ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
        بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Well you know what they say, a tie on the road is a win. To go to an hostile atmosphere like South Korea, be down 2-0, and still manage to get a point out of it is fantastic. Jordan seems to suffer from what I call Iran-itis.

Iran-itis is a disease where your team plays well against the top dog, but they follow it up with a lousy performance against a much weeker team. Your team does not need to be Iranian in order to have Iran-itis. We have that problem as well. One day you will see Iran beat Japan 2-1 and the next day they will tie against Thailand.
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Uzbekistan & Bahrain are Asia's 2 most inform team's at the moment.....

Whether we dont like Bahrain its a fact...Macala has built a team capable of this time around make the World Cup

Both of them will be suprise package's in Round 2....

Comment

Working...
            X