• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persian boy View Post
    its not like he actually likes Qatar, he just strongly dislikes Iraq lol
    You got it right there boy

but not strogly dislike iraq

I HATE IRAQ

110 % PURE HATE RUNNING THROUGH MY FREAKING BLOOD.

Comment

Hates a strong word. I use it when i think of Ebrahim Sadeghi

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
          You got it right there boy
          but not strogly dislike iraq
          I HATE IRAQ
          110 % PURE HATE RUNNING THROUGH MY FREAKING BLOOD.
          Just like my friend who absolutely hates Turks in Germany
          sigpic

Comment

Bye Bye it is...poor performance. Team's not WC material in the first place.
            Previously known as "IraqiFootball"

Comment

Sad to see Iraq out. They should have and could have done better. Regardless, we all know Iraq as a football nation is miles better than Qatar, who need to rely on international all-stars to barely sneak into the second round of qualification. Disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
                Just like my friend who absolutely hates Turks in Germany
                yea the germans arent very big fans of turks ive come to see lol

well sucks for iraq...but all my iraqi friends have gotten very arrogant after winning the asian cup..so they can swallow this one
                Go Cows!

Comment

Iraq was playing against 8 nations today.

Comment

Really sad to see Iraq out! At least they got eliminated with pride...better to lose with pride than to win with 50& South Americans playing in your team! I hate Qatar!
                    Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

as much as it sucks for iraq to go out, i must be selfish to say i am glad an easy team like qatar will be available next round

Comment

Originally posted by arash123 View Post
                        as much as it sucks for iraq to go out, i must be selfish to say i am glad an easy team like qatar will be available next round
                        Don't think that Iraq would've been any harder, or that Qatar is a easy team.
                        I think they could upset some teams, but we would pwn them hopefully

Comment

Originally posted by Demis-11 View Post
                          yea the germans arent very big fans of turks ive come to see lol
                          well sucks for iraq...but all my iraqi friends have gotten very arrogant after winning the asian cup..so they can swallow this one
                          Yeah, so that's a good way to humble them, but still feel bad for them, even though I don't personally like them. Their nation is war-torn and they kind of only have football left.

Comment

Working...
                          X