Who'll win EURO 2008?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
    i think it will be the battle of the midfielders.
    ballack, frings, schweinsteiger, hiztspelger + lahm & podolski
    VS
    fabregas, xavi, inesta, senna, silva + ramos
    german midfield isnt as fluent and coherent as spain's but the way podolski and lahm help the midfield is wat spain should worry the most about and where germany has the upperhand over spain - the addition and support of the defense and offense line to the midfield.
    however, in defense spain clearly has the upper hand in defense
    i think most of the game will be spains strikers vs german defenders with the occasional deadly german counterattack.

Comment

2-1 spain, schwieni, torres score.

is it confirmed villa misses out?
      and i know ballack is gonna be in, and its gonna piss me off, i think this injury shit is bull just so he can come and be a hero

Comment

i replaced villa and ballack in my fantasy team. they better not play.

Comment

I hope Germany wins

Comment

SPAIN at last

after 44 yrs, they deserve it.

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
            CITY

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
              spain or holland.

Comment

Originally posted by Shahin K View Post
                SPAIN at last
                after 44 yrs, they deserve it.
                THE CURSE IS OFFICIALLY BROKEN!

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
                  THE CURSE IS OFFICIALLY BROKEN!
                  All thanks to KC McElroy and his pet chicken Agha Ghod Khan Googooli
                  sigpic

Comment

look at my prediction. ABSOLUTLEY BEAUTIFUL

Comment

Originally posted by 1Heesham1 View Post
                      spain for sure.
                      HA right again!

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                        i think the germany will win 3-2. the game will have a lot of goals since both teams have strong midfields and offense but their defense isnt the very best.
                        high probability game goes into extra time.
                        if germany doesnt win 3-2, my other guess is penalty kicks, probably after a 2-2 draw then, and it could be anybodys game from there, specially because of that ass casillas!
                        but no worries, germany will win it with its bayern stars once again playing an amazing tournament!
                        khodayish yashar dige byayo pish binio prediction nakon
                        man you are very close to the final score

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli34 View Post
                          look at my prediction. ABSOLUTLEY BEAUTIFUL
                          I told you longtime ago you are the only one who got that right and nobody else.
                          there are others who predicted spain but they just did it 2 hours before the game.

Comment

Originally posted by b_tonymontana View Post
                            I told you longtime ago you are the only one who got that right and nobody else.
                            there are others who predicted spain but they just did it 2 hours before the game.
                            repped

Comment

lol I predicted that spain would win some time before the whole thing was even started..

after the holland russia I even knew that the final would be Espana-Deutschland... I first thought portugal would be up there instead of germany.

Comment

Originally posted by b_tonymontana View Post
                                khodayish yashar dige byayo pish binio prediction nakon
                                man you are very close to the final score
                                khodayish, i said either italy or germany even when both of them were losing in the group stages (while people were going crazy over holland) and guess wat germany made it to the finals and italy was the only team who almost eliminated spain in the penalty kicks!

the bayern stars had a bad day, specially schweinsteiger and lahm
                                and ballack was not match fit

maybe things could have turned out different otherwise

however, that still doesnt mean spain didnt deserve to win!
                                so congratz to them!
                                Originally posted by siavasharian
                                ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                                بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Working...
                                X