OFFICIAL EURO 2008 THREAD- [Videos, Match Reports, Discussion, Tv Links]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persian boy View Post
    Wow, before the tournament started, who would have thought Arshavin of Russia would outshine Ronaldo.
    Outshine ? Arshavin made Ronaldo look like a Sesame Street muppet !!! And I'm actually happy he did Ronaldo is getting on my nerves now with his word-playing with the Spanish press
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
      Outshine ? Arshavin made Ronaldo look like a Sesame Street muppet !!! And I'm actually happy he did Ronaldo is getting on my nerves now with his word-playing with the Spanish press
      same here.
      its one thing to leave manchester united, its another to disrespect the club and fans. which is what he is doing.

Comment

Originally posted by persian boy View Post
        Wow, before the tournament started, who would have thought Arshavin of Russia would outshine Ronaldo.
        well some predicted crystiano would do jack. then the crystiano lovers complained and made fun but now they admit it! complete ownage!

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
          well some predicted crystiano would do jack. then the crystiano lovers complained and made fun but now they admit it! complete ownage!
          Good luck against Eyetalians...them Latinos will need it
          sigpic

Comment

hahaha who is watching this crap on bbc1

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
              hahaha who is watching this crap on bbc1
              Me
              sigpic

Comment

Me
                that was so funny

Comment

Go Espana!!!

Comment

Good luck against Eyetalians...them Latinos will need it
                    you better accept the curse if evil reigns today.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                      that was so funny
                      What exactly did they show ? The time I started stream on bbc.com all they showed was Alan Hansen again showing why he should be the voice of Lurch from the Adams' Family
                      sigpic

Comment

What exactly did they show ? The time I started stream on bbc.com all they showed was Alan Hansen again showing why he should be the voice of Lurch from the Adams' Family
                        u missed it, they showed all the spanish failures and with some retared spanish voice over saying some retareded story of how they loose and its there yr but the eyetalians are in there way like some epic story a epic failure buy bbc to look gd

Comment

hahaha loving toni's moustache

Comment

Apparently on this very day, June 22, Spain lost games in World Cup 1986, Euro 96, and World Cup 2002....all of them on penalties
                            sigpic

Comment

Live Match 11th minute Spain 0-0 Italy, Iniesta gets a yellow card.

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
                              Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

Come On Italia!!!!!

Wish Nesta Was Still Playing

Comment

Working...
                                X