• Show
Clear All

roberto donadoni picked the worst players to take the pks
    del piero and toni should have been in the first 4
    im curious who was gonna take the 5th one probably panucci or sumthing
    what a ****ing idiot

Comment

damn im 2-2 haha
      the commentator was hilarious " im sorry, but this is the worst refereeing i have ever seen!"
      and then " bufoon, bufoon" "oh im sorry i think a while ago i called buffon a bufoon" lol

Comment

Good. Negative football does not deserve to be rewarded. I just hope the Italy fans realize they were very bad today and didn't deserve to win at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          Good. Negative football does not deserve to be rewarded. I just hope the Italy fans realize they were very bad today and didn't deserve to win at all.
          i think they are too busy finding something to complain and whine about right now.

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
            i think they are too busy finding something to complain and whine about right now.
            indeed watch out u dont upset them or tell them the reality coz u will get neg repped

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Sad, really sad.

I hope either Turkey or Russia wins it now that Italy got eliminated.
                Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Man I loved it when Fabregas scored that penalty... as an Arsenal fan i am really happy for him. And for Italy they got exactly what they deserved with their crappy football.
                  sigpic

Comment

great. only one boring team (imo) left, Germany

i hate watching italy and france play

also Di Natale is a disgrace to football

Comment

sorry to break it to u buddy, but that only remaining boring team is gonna win the tournament
                      Originally posted by siavasharian
                      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                        sorry to break it to u buddy, but that only remaining boring team is gonna win the tournament
                        in your dreams maybe

btw NYpimp what'd you think of Villa's dive?

Comment

Peepee poopoo shod!!!!!!!!!!! Italy goozoo shod!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                            HOMER: Son, when you participate in sporting events, it's not whether
                            you win or lose.... it's how drunk you get.

Comment

Ok here is my 2 cents:

I think only 2 teams can win the cup. The winner of germany turkey and the winner of russia spain.
                              ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
                              Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
                              Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
                              midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
                              forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
                              Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
                                Ok here is my 2 cents:
                                I think only 2 teams can win the cup. The winner of germany turkey and the winner of russia spain.
                                the words of a TRUE statistician!

Comment

Working...
                                X