• Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeeeeeeeeeaaaa HRVATSKA is dominating the germans

GOODBYE SHEVASHELASHELOSHELIK

Comment

Wooo

Comment

I'm not surprised at all. Germans didn't look interested in the match from the let go and if you have such a shaky keeper like Lehman and infective space wasting players like Gomez then you deserve to lose. Croatians were more hungry and aggressive , the only low point about them is what it's always been with Croatia, one minute they play beautiful but their ugly side always shows up sooner or later and now that they have a low life like Bilic as trainer, then no wonder. I'm sure we'll see much more of their dirty play in other important matches they will have and not every ref is so forgiving towards them as this one today!
        HOMER: Son, when you participate in sporting events, it's not whether
        you win or lose.... it's how drunk you get.

Comment

i'm surprised that podolski is the only one that has scored for germany so far this tournament

bellack is zZzZzZzZZZzZz he still hasn't been able to swallow the Champions league

Comment

Originally posted by Ghormeh Sabzi View Post
            i'm surprised that podolski is the only one that has scored for germany so far this tournament

bellack is zZzZzZzZZZzZz he still hasn't been able to swallow the Champions league

Yeah, but that's because of the Germany strikers , Gomez totally is a waste of space, Klose is working his butt off creating space for the brainless Gomez and for Podolski. Kurani hasn't been playing that much to be judged.

Ballack, I agree. I lay a big part of responsibility on him. He's slower that what he usually has been, he doesn't shoot and when the opportunities arrive he misses them rather easily. But all that is not as bad as him just being so damn inefective as captain to push his team mates. Traditionally germans have had great captains that really could make them lift their game, from Kaiser Franz, Breitner, Lothar Matthaus, Sammer and even Kahn as a goalie were all better at this. He didn't gave all as a captain.
            HOMER: Son, when you participate in sporting events, it's not whether
            you win or lose.... it's how drunk you get.

Comment

it looks like portugual will be making an early exit in the quarter finals.

Comment

yeah man some are club players and some are like podo country players...!!
                that kid cant do shittt of significance all season long for fcb, but come international tourneys and he catches on fire..!!

Comment

he's been busy swallowing other thing

Comment

bilic looks like an OG

Comment

austria should have won this game. they had 2 goals FOR SURE

Comment

Omfg Never Mind!!!!!!!!!! Austiraaaaaaaaaa Come On Nigas

Comment

hahahaha the polish ****s

Comment

wow, that polish player is going to be murdered tonight.

Comment

b-e-a-utiful

Comment

^^^ you know that it deflected off the defender

Comment

Working...
                                X