Alan Smith of England Out of World CUP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alan Smith of England Out of World CUP

Alan Smith broke his leg today during the Manchester United v Liverpool game. He will most probably be out of world cup.

sigpic

ouuuch !
    maa bachehaaye iroonim
    hamishe irooni mimoonim
    baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
    baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

Bichareh

Comment

heres the video

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E5GBHBEH

Comment

I saw the highlights of the game; it really didnt look too bad, but what a shame

Comment

saw it very ugly all the best to him

Comment

Oh my word, that looked horrendous. Poor guy, everyone who saw it reacted with some discomfort, and they tried to tell Alan not to look at it. I didn't see it until the video was posted, and when he's stretchered off you get to see how mangled his leg got.

Poor guy, I hope that doesn't end his career.
              STADIO OLIMPICO, 8 FEBRUARY 2004
              A.S. ROMA 4-0 F.C. JUVENTUS

Comment

I hope his career is ended and he gets gangraped by some black guys with massive c0cks.

i think youre all forgetting he was with lee bowyer and woodgate when they attacked those pakistanis outside a Leeds Club when they were at Leeds Utd.

you're all idiots. This is the best news ive have this year so far. fvck alan pvssy smith

Comment

Great News for Alan Smith Haters.

Many of you may not know this but in his youth at Leeds United he suffered severe anger problems.
                  Please join and support Iran Rugby on Facebook.

Comment

Originally posted by princeofpersia1
                    Great News for Alan Smith Haters.
                    Many of you may not know this but in his youth at Leeds United he suffered severe anger problems.
                    poor him.

What comes around comes around, he beat up some pakis because he ahd anger problems, now he can suffer. Good riddance

Comment

Originally posted by Rooz
                      I hope his career is ended and he gets gangraped by some black guys with massive c0cks.
                      i think youre all forgetting he was with lee bowyer and woodgate when they attacked those pakistanis outside a Leeds Club when they were at Leeds Utd.
                      you're all idiots. This is the best news ive have this year so far. fvck alan pvssy smith
                      yeah im happy about that,BTW wasnt he involved in a rape?

Comment

Originally posted by soniq
                        yeah im happy about that,BTW wasnt he involved in a rape?
                        wouldnt suprise me. hopefully he's ass'll rip when he gets raped by some black guy with a massive c0ck

Comment

wouldnt suprise me. hopefully he's ass'll rip when he gets raped by some black guy with a massive c0ck

Comment

________
                            ESSENTIAL VAAAPP VAPORIZER
                            Last edited by Arian; 04-17-2011, 03:22 AM.

Comment

You're one sick mofo. You've got issues.
                              STADIO OLIMPICO, 8 FEBRUARY 2004
                              A.S. ROMA 4-0 F.C. JUVENTUS

Comment

Working...
                              X