Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saudi's Sack Dos Anjos

Saudi Arabia Sack Dos Anjos

Saudi Arabia have fired coach Helio Dos Anjos, despite two World Cup qualification victories in the space of a week.
    Print This Story Send To A Friend Contact Us galleria zoom Two wins over Lebanon have put the team to the brink of a place in the final round of qualification. A point from the last two Group Four matches will be enough.

The Brazilian, who took the reins in March 2007, will be replaced by Nasser Al Johar.

"General president of youth welfare and chairman of the Saudi Football Federation Prince Sultan Bin Fahd Bin Abdul Aziz made the decision on Sunday to sack current national-team coach Brazilian Mr Helio Dos Anjosa statement from the Saudi Arabian Football Federation read.

"Saudi coach Nasser Al Johar will replace Dos Anjos for the remaining fixtures in the Asian qualifiers."

"Mr Helio dos Anjos was not able to improve the squad's ability despite being given every opportunity during his time with the team."

"We wish him a successful career in the future."

credit goal.com

i guess leading your team to the asian cup final, and having them in pretty good place for the next round of qualifiers isn't good enough.

saudi arabia changes 5 coaches in 2.5 years

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
    CITY

Comment

hehehe...how many times this scenario happens??

its as if saudi arabia has 1 saudi arabiab coach, nasser johar who is always assisstant to the european/south american coaches. then they fire the european/south american coach and make nasser johar the head coach again until they find a new european/south american coach for the team!
      Originally posted by siavasharian
      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

why dont we get him?!!

Since they dont make use of their coaches, he would be good for us.

Comment

I guess he wasn't an expert in sauding refs!
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Working...
          X