No announcement yet.

gotta love croatia...!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel sorry for Slaven Bilic He was THIS close to getting a semi spot.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by perspolisi View Post
      no one gives them respect because they suck!
      this was absolutely a fluke win... even the commentators agreed to that...
      1) off-side wrongly called against Germany
      2) Germany's goal wrongly disallowed
      3) a few fouls wrongly called against Germany
      4) fluke second goal... absolute fluke! something you see once every 100 years
      overall... yes germany didn't play too well neither, but the croats got lucky... AND their coach is a Akbar Misaghian of his own!! constantly hassling the ref... low-life cheap move
      Im sorry for bringing up post this old but what u wrote here was pure ignorance and elementar unknowing of football!!
      Croatia was better in all papers around world in all forums around world and it seems that only u viewed this win like a fluke.
      But this post inst the real reason for me to write something i am here about this F..... lies and ignorance u state in post after this i will quote :
      also... you gotta be realistic... germany is a strong contender in all sports (winter and summer olympics) what do these countries like portugal and croatia have? they are just like iran... siphoning down all their resources into one sport and not winning anything at the end of the day... that shows how crappy they are no being able to achieve anything with all those resources
      From where do i start. Our country is old just 18 y and we won various world . europe and olympic medals so far !!
      Football :
      From 7 major tournament we have chance to participate we qualified for 6 !!
      We was 3rd in 1998 WC and 2 qf in euro 1996 and 2008. We never lost official home game in 14 years.
      Basketball : We was second at Olympic games 1992
      we was 3rd in world championship 1994
      We was 3rd 2 times in euro champ 1993 and 1995
      Handball
      Olympic champions: 1996 and 2004
      World championship 2nd in 1995 and 2005. 1st in 2003
      Euro champ: 3rd 94 and second 2008
      Water polo
      2nd in olympic 1996
      two time 3rd in euro champ 1999 and 2003
      1st in world championship 2007
      Do i need to mention former tenis player Goran Ivanisevic??
      Or Janica ***telic??!!! One of best female skiers in entire history!!
      Thats only a bit i will not mention clubs successes here !!
      The logical conslusion is that u dont know S..t about our sport so begone with your incompetente comentars cause u just look like ass

Comment

Welcome to PFDC...you certainly SHOCKED us all you Croat
        sigpic

Comment

Thnx for welcome. Great forum u have here!
          And hi all

Comment

Working...
          X