No announcement yet.

Basketball: Iran v. Australia tonight in Perth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeesh, that's terrible. But what can you say. At least it was a friendly.

Comment

Imagine Iran against USA in beijing. That will be a walk in the park for USA. It will be funny to watch that game. That is like in barcelona when US played angola and they beat the shit of of them and angola was only there to take pictures with the like of magic johnson and Jordan. I remember players from angola running after the USA players after the game to have autographs and pictures. It was very funny.

Comment

ah china with yao ming still stink, i dont care how many ppl the nation has you cant build a backbone for team sports...especially basketball...countries like slovenia, greece and lithuania will always be better than china in ball despite their population..

i hope you guys whoop china
        Go Cows!

Comment

And Australia was the only team we had a realistic shot at maybe beating? Wow, we are in for a humiliating Olympics.

Comment

^^^ vaaaay nagoo

thank god we're not in the other group with usa, spain and them

Comment

dadash... USA's team r professionals we can't in lifetime beat them. I mean I don't think we can beat a EU strong side leave US...
              not even in our dreams. Unless we get a good league as theirs

Comment

well how is Iran compared to the other stronger asian teams like lebanon, china, s.korea and qatar

but holy cow basketball is so competitive..its like the 30th ranked team in the world could never ever upset and beat a top 4-5 team..
                Go Cows!

Comment

Originally posted by Demis-11 View Post
                  well how is Iran compared to the other stronger asian teams like lebanon, china, s.korea and qatar

but holy cow basketball is so competitive..its like the 30th ranked team in the world could never ever upset and beat a top 4-5 team..
                  we are asian champions, we beat Lebanon in the final.

however china didn't compete with their best team in the tournament as they have already direct qualification because their hosting the olympics.

And yes the better team in basketball usually win unlike in football.

Comment

I would even go to say based on talent in their given international sport that team USA (despite underacheiving so so much) is in my opinion the most powerful national team (on paper) in their given sport...more than argentina in soccer, russia in hockey..etc. etc.

but im saying on paper..because team USA cant play D for shit..but just looking at their lineup would make you shiver
                    Go Cows!

Comment

yea man in basketball there is no way an even slightly weaker team can beat a strong team...its reeeaaaallly rare

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                        yea man in basketball there is no way an even slightly weaker team can beat a strong team...its reeeaaaallly rare
                        Its not that rare. I mean Lebanon beat France a couple of years ago.

Comment

go iran

Comment

cant wait till tonight im going to the
                            iran vs aus melbourne game!!!!!

dooodooorooodooooddd IRAN
                            I got no time for a signiture

Comment

we lost again !
                              AUSTRALIA 88 - IRAN 65

they destroyed us in last 6 mins ! 16-1 for Australia
                              http://live.sportingpulse.com/matche.../48zeqTD5Q5FM/

Comment

Working...
                              X