No announcement yet.

gotta love TURKEEEEY!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most amazing 3 games I have ever seen. (plus us beating the Ozzies and US and S. K. and S.A, even though it doesn't sound that great compare to Switzerland, Cech, and Croatia, and hopefully Germany!)

Inshallah cup ro be dast miarand.

Comment

YEA TURKEY HAS PLAYED THE MOST EXITING FOOTBALL eveer

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
        YEA TURKEY HAS PLAYED THE MOST EXITING FOOTBALL eveer
        You must be fking kidding me.

What a joke this is, you can be lucky once or twice but this Turkish team is one of the luckiest teams I have ever seen.

I was actually happy when they beat Switzerland and Czech even though they were lucky in those matches too but today it was just unfair.

Comment

Originally posted by ShirFarhad View Post
          You must be fking kidding me.
          What a joke this is, you can be lucky once or twice but this Turkish team is one of the luckiest teams I have ever seen.
          I was actually happy when they beat Switzerland and Czech even though they were lucky in those matches too but today it was just unfair.
          agreed

Comment

its not luck!

WHEN YOU WANT SOMETHING YOU GET IT! THATS THAT AND THE TURKS WANT TO WIN!

Comment

its not luck!

honestly are u getting paid from the turkish fa to promote them

Comment

I am a Turkish FAN ! FOR LIFE!

Comment

Farhad jan, are you serious bro?

So you are telling me coming from behind from three, not one or two BUT three back to back matches to win is LUCKY?!?!!? Did you even watch the Czech Republic match?

Comment

its not luck!

I guess the reason why Olic missed three excellent chances for Croatia was because the Turks wanted Olic to miss those chances.

Don't react so emotional, you're not even a Turk (?!) and watch the match in a neutral view, if there was one team that deserved to win today it was Croatia.

I'm calling it unfair because I know how I would felt if this happened to our Team Melli, I'm sure you would have said something else then.

Comment

Originally posted by MoJo23 View Post

Farhad jan, are you serious bro?

So you are telling me coming from behind from three, not one or two BUT three back to back matches to win is LUCKY?!?!!? Did you even watch the Czech Republic match?
                      Bro I'm not saying they didn't deserve the win against Czech, they did as they were far more superior than Czech in the second half but the way they have won their matches is what I am talking about.

They fully deserved the three points against Czech and I actually cheered for them.

But I'm talking about the match of today, Turkey's first chance of the match was when they scored in the last second of the extra time.

There was only one team that deserved to win today and that was Croatia and that is why I think they were lucky and didn't deserve to win at all.

Comment

there is no such thing as deserving a win. because winning in football is not based on how you play, its based on the ball legibly entering your opponents goal more than it enters yours. turkey are the team that managed to put the ball more in croatias goal so they are the clear deserved winners. as for who played better, croatia was clearly the better team.

Comment

I guess the reason why Olic missed three excellent chances for Croatia was because the Turks wanted Olic to miss those chances.
                          Don't react so emotional, you're not even a Turk (?!) and watch the match in a neutral view, if there was one team that deserved to win today it was Croatia.
                          I'm calling it unfair because I know how I would felt if this happened to our Team Melli, I'm sure you would have said something else then.
                          im not a turk but the thing is ive always liked turkey i lived there for 1 year when i was a kid so it got a place in my heart . and i speak turkish.

SO TURKEY IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE MY SECOND FAVORITE TEAM AFTER IRAN

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
                            there is no such thing as deserving a win. because winning in football is not based on how you play, its based on the ball legibly entering your opponents goal more than it enters yours. turkey are the team that managed to put the ball more in croatias goal so they are the clear deserved winners. as for who played better, croatia was clearly the better team.
                            So if Iran plays Saudi Arabia and Iran gets 10 chances misses them all but the referee disallows four correct goals of Iran and gives a PK for nothing to Saudi Arabia which wins the match for them you would come and say that Saudi Arabia deserved to win as they scored one goal and Iran didn't?

This is just an example btw

You're saying it yourself Croatia was clearly better, this is how I see football, the team: may the best team win and thats why I think Croatia deserved to win today.

Comment

So if Iran plays Saudi Arabia and Iran gets 10 chances misses them all but the referee disallows four correct goals of Iran and gives a PK for nothing to Saudi Arabia which wins the match for them you would come and say that Saudi Arabia deserved to win as they scored one goal and Iran didn't?
                              You're saying it yourself Croatia was clearly better, this is how I see football, the team: may the best team win and thats why I think Croatia deserved to win today.
                              in the last minuts of the game from 70 - 120 turkey played better. you cant dissagree

Comment

absolutely. they would be deserved winners because by history we can conclude that all of the things you mentioned are perfectly part of the game and happen once every couple of games. i used to be like you, get pissed when the "undeserving" team wins. but then i found out that winning and the way you play are 2 different planets even though sometimes playing good will be rewarded with a "deserved" win.

Comment

Working...
                                X