• Show
Clear All

AMIR_TEMUR, where are you brotha?

Your Turks have done it once again!

he's in Switzerland celebrating

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
    CITY

Comment

pfdc is good luck for our non iranian members. south korea goes far in world cup 2002. greece win euro 04. egypt wins african nations cup. IRAQ wins asian cup. turkey does this. next thing you know pakistan will qualify to world cup.

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
        pfdc is good luck for our non iranian members. south korea goes far in world cup 2002. greece win euro 04. egypt wins african nations cup. IRAQ wins asian cup. turkey does this. next thing you know pakistan will qualify to world cup.
        in 2014
        sigpic

Comment

LOOOL

Comment

If this happens in my lifetime I SWEAR I'll change my name to Jamal!

CITY

Comment

Originally posted by Shahin K View Post
              quoted in case i need to refer to this in 20+ years.

Comment

Originally posted by Shahin K View Post
                Hala chera Jamal. hala esmeto bezari Ghasem behtare.

and If they do qualify where could we find you in 50 years???

Comment

Originally posted by b_tonymontana View Post
                  Hala chera Jamal. hala esmeto bezari Ghasem behtare.
                  and If they do qualify where could we find you in 50 years???
                  chemidoonam, jamal avalin esm bood omat too zehnam..hala chera Ghasem?
                  well look in Belgium/Holland/USA/Canada/Dubai/rest of Europe and you might find me, but won't happen cuz pakistan won't qualify

CITY

Comment

Within 15-20 yrs. Pakistan might qualify, before that, not too likely. With such a large population, there has to be talent waiting to be developed, however. For us, making the second round of the WC should be a similar target. If we make it to S. Africa 2010, I'm not so sure we'll get out of the group stages. Maybe 4-8 years after that. Then again, football is a sport where anything can happen, so you never know. Look at Turkey in Euro '08...
                    "More jazz than Hornacek"

Comment

Originally posted by Rostam View Post
                      Look at Turkey in Euro '08...
                      or world cup 2002

Comment

Working...
                      X