anyone following the olympic hockey?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone following the olympic hockey?

what's been the biggest surprise to you?

i am amazed by how well the finish play and am also very amused by the swiss upset. Usually the finish play guiet boring but not in these game. they are very agressive and as nbc said veyr experienced; 18 players are from NHL of which 12 of them have prior olympic experience.

don't you just love it to see how poorly the canadians are playing

my favorite teams are;

1) Swedes
    2) Czechs
    3) Finns
    USA
    0%
    Canada
    0%
    Russia
    0%
    Cezch republic
    0%
    Sweden
    0%
    Finland
    0%
    Switzerland
    0%
    Slovakia
    0%
    other
    0%

Originally posted by under lahaf
    don't you just love it to see how poorly the canadians are playing
    No, but I am sure they will be much better in the second round and I even predict that Canada will win the gold medal

The biggest surprise is Switzerland, they are a bunch of nobodies and they did more than great so far...
    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/sport/...781672,00.html

I like all the teams but not the Finns!
      I am glad that USA and Canada are getting their behind handed to them too. But still I like them way more than Finland.

Teemu Selanne is a good player and is the only player I like in the Finnish team.
      Welcome to Germany

Comment

Canada because of Brodeur.

Comment

Hockey is sometimes fun to watch if its a big game. I dont watch NHL cause there are too many games in a season, and its getting less interesting every year.
          But hockey can be entertaining some times, and Sweden is my favourite team.

Comment

i support canada,womens team has reached the final,and i think the men can manage that too,i hope they win gold

Comment

i just saw the medal ceremony for the womans hockey,canada gold,sweden silver,USA bronze

Comment

Like Canada and Slovakia.
                Don't like Sweden.

Comment

Originally posted by Pouya82
                  http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/sport/...781672,00.html

I like all the teams but not the Finns!
                  I am glad that USA and Canada are getting their behind handed to them too. But still I like them way more than Finland.

Teemu Selanne is a good player and is the only player I like in the Finnish team.

Comment

Believe me when I say that Ruutu did it intentionally. They reviewed the tape over and over again here in Sweden. And Ruutu has done stuff like this before too. And the ugly thing is that he laughed and smiled after doing it. The Finnish comentators were so ashamed that they went to the Czech commentators and appoligized for what Ruutu did.

I have the incident recorded so that I can watch it over and over again. Jagr was leaning cause he wanted to poke the puck to his teammate. But he missed it having a finnish player behind him and then Ruutu came and put an end to everything.

I live for hockey... I eat, breath live hockey... And I didn't like what I saw there. Selanne has been good this year. But I still hope they lose and don't make it anywhere.

Welcome to Germany

Comment

Tackling a guy in his head is a BIG NO NO in hockey... Ruutu goes around saying he is a tough guy on the ice... Well there was nothing tough in what he did. Tackling a defensless guy in the head. Ruutu had plenty of time to stop the tackle but he didn't.

Everytime I watch the finnish team play I'll look at that clip I recorded and pump myself up.
                      Welcome to Germany

Comment

We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, Old Time is still a-flying;
                        And this same flower that smiles today, Tomorrow will be dying."

flickr

Comment

sweden in the final. The outcome of sweden vs finaland was almost quiet obvious.

Comment

it's a shame. Living in Toronto, I'm a DIE HARD Hockey fan. It's quite sad that we didn't get further. Not adding Crosby to the team was just idiotic. We needed a younger team, and some of the members that were chosen were just invisible during the games. I was very disapointed in Canada. it is such a skillful and physical nation. It is hard to believe we actually lost.

Either way, I love Mats (but hate Alfredsson), but still, well done to Sweden. They are class.

Comment

Where is kovalchuk from?

Comment

Working...
                              X