X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nyc3469
    Where is kovalchuk from?
    Russia
    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may, Old Time is still a-flying;
    And this same flower that smiles today, Tomorrow will be dying."

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by faraz
      it's a shame. Living in Toronto, I'm a DIE HARD Hockey fan. It's quite sad that we didn't get further. Not adding Crosby to the team was just idiotic. We needed a younger team, and some of the members that were chosen were just invisible during the games. I was very disapointed in Canada. it is such a skillful and physical nation. It is hard to believe we actually lost.
      Either way, I love Mats (but hate Alfredsson), but still, well done to Sweden. They are class.
      Yeah I was about to say it, your team's captain is now an olympic champion . He wrote a public letter where he said that this would be his last olympic tournament. When Sweden won 1994 in Lillehammer Mats wasn't participating, so this must be great for him now .

BTW, what's wrong with Alfie ?
      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

flickr

Comment

Canada !!!

Jaagar and CZ are quality aswell though!!
        Please join and support Iran Rugby on Facebook.

Comment

Originally posted by princeofpersia1
          Canada !!!
          Jaagar and CZ are quality aswell though!!
          Yeah, but Sweden beat them 7-3 anyway

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Haf3z
            BTW, what's wrong with Alfie ?
            LOOL...he always manages to screw the leafs over in one way or another...i HATE the guy. I'll never forget the year in overtime where he cross checked tucker, got the puck that same play and scored. I've never hated someone so much.

Comment

I only like bobslee!

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
              CITY

Comment

LOOL...he always manages to screw the leafs over in one way or another...i HATE the guy. I'll never forget the year in overtime where he cross checked tucker, got the puck that same play and scored. I've never hated someone so much.

Haha Alfie is the boss . He's a real role model and a true hero.

flickr

Comment

Haha Alfie is the boss . He's a real role model and a true hero.
                  I know...i just hate to admit it. he's solid in every way possible. A true great and a deserved champion. However, I can't like him being a leaf fan. just can;t, sorry!...

Comment

I know...i just hate to admit it. he's solid in every way possible. A true great and a deserved champion. However, I can't like him being a leaf fan. just can;t, sorry!...

flickr

Comment

yup, of course; however, hoglund was a huge disappointment, renberg is no longer on the squad, and i have not heard of Borje Salming, but he is not on the current roster. Tellqvist will be the future star of the leafs in net, i have no doubt.

Comment

yup, of course; however, hoglund was a huge disappointment, renberg is no longer on the squad, and i have not heard of Borje Salming, but he is not on the current roster. Tellqvist will be the future star of the leafs in net, i have no doubt.
                        Salming is a legend. He played in Toronto in the 80s. He's one of the best players ever.

flickr

Comment

Salming is a legend. He played in Toronto in the 80s. He's one of the best players ever.
                          No wonder I don't know him...lol...i know players from 94 and on. I came to Canada at the age of 4 in 1990.

Comment

Working...
                          X