No announcement yet.

Iran-Bahrain video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the more I look at it the more it looks like our defence lost that game on purpose.

Comment

Other than the weak 3rd goal He doesn't see anything too out of whack.
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

remember in the game when Daei got the ball in the area and he left it.....
        'I couldn't doubt that I was meant to pursue a great destiny'
        ~
        Cyrus the Great
        King of Kings, King of the World

Comment

after watching the vid, which brought back a lot of bitter memories, I can tell that I wouldn't be fit to be a leader, .. if I was the leader/Shah of Iran after seeing something like that I would unleash the entire country's army upon these malakh-khor bastards ... the order would be to throw them all into the Red Sea in 2 days!

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
          به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            Here you are:

The music is by Majid Entezami from the movie "Az Karkhe Ta Rhine".
            All I can say is Mirzapour sucked in that game. Daie was unlucky not to score at least another one. Very unprofessional for the Bahraini's to fly around the Saudi flag after the game! I recall that day my Saudi Arabian acquaintance in San Diego had a 4 a.m. phone call from home, to get the "good news" that they had beaten Iran to the qualification.
            sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

omg, wow, the second and third goals were totally bulshit, mirza's mistake and some really shitty marking

Comment

He thought the 2nd goal looked legit. The 3rd goal was iffy.
                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

they just didnt have it that day! you could see it in their faces when they were playing the anthem

Comment

i remember watching this game. I was a lil young to understand why they were flying the saudi flag but regardless it still made me angry.

Comment

i remember watching that much eventhough not knowing what it was for or what was going on. Specially remember the last Bahrain goal, with the funny bounce, mirzapour still shoulda saved it.

Comment

Lawls...
                        This is the first Time I see this.
                        we lost to Ah-rain . ( Get it ? like a rain of poo ) .

Comment

thank God we won that game and went to the WC and played Germany..

OHHHHHH NOOOOO we lost that game 3-1 against the grass rollers and went out to Ireland, BAD memories coming alive

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
                          CITY

Comment

The 1st red card is hard to tell but He would say it was unjust. The 2nd red was well justified.

Comment

i never saw this game..but bringing that saudi flag, wtf did they do that?!

Comment

Working...
                              X