Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ronaldo will stay at United

This is by far one of the happiest days of my life

http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid={C7DF7CEC-3BC3-4859-A3FD-FE4AAD215DD8}&newsid=6612603

Hold on there mate its The Sun so lets not jump to conclusions for the boy who has successfully put all the spotlight on himself and made United fans almost forget they are the FRIGGIN champions of England and Europe for f*** sake !!!!
    sigpic

Comment

after euro 08 who wants him??
      ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
      Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
      Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
      midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
      forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
      Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
        the question should be: who doesn't want him?

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
          apparently madrid

Comment

everyone wants him.
            i just hope he doesnt act like a complete ass again.
            because then even i wont want him.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli34 View Post
              everyone wants him.
              i just hope he doesnt act like a complete ass again.
              because then even i wont want him.
              yea i hope he starts to mature

Comment

lol. he bought a house in spain.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/spo...cle4218086.ece
                I AM A BLUE FAN IN AND OUT!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by arya_n View Post
                  He also has a brand new Audi waiting for him in the parking lot of Real Madrid's head quarters.
                  sigpic

Comment

he's gonna stay. he has not other choice
                    Welcome Mr. Carlos Queiroz!
                    My YouTube Channel

Comment

you CANT force a player to stay. vince carter showed us why.

Comment

Ronaldo will stay at United
                        so?

Comment

good thing...!! if true ,....!

Comment

Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
                            GazKhor

Comment

theoretically yes they can, but in reality, that player becomes a liability. he will not play his same game again. he can do "lajbazi", he can be benched and punished and then thats a waste of spot on the squad. its can negatively affect the club and the player.

in my opinion, if a player shows no interest in staying, the clubs should let go.
                              first of all, its an insult for a club, its fans, its officials that a team who has made him who he is today, to be treated like this. the sooner u let him go, the more u show how bigger the club is than the team and how no player is bigger than the team.
                              secondly, the club can use the same money to go buy other players before they too get bought off by rivals.

for example, when man utd wanted hargreaves, hargreaves still had a contract with bayern. in the middle of the season, bayern said hargreaves is not for sale, insptie of hargreaves showing interest in manutd but bayern was trying to dismiss the talk and focus on the league.
                              once the league was over, bayern let hargreaves go without much fuss and got a huge sum of money.

in this way,
                              first they showed that hargreaves isnt even worth so much hassle, attention and headache for a club like bayern.
                              secondly, they immediately used that money and grabbed ribrey and toni and other players.

and it paid off.

now imagine if they had tagged $478364378964932789427 on hargreaves. yea hargreaves would stay, but he would be frustrated with bayern management, wouldnt play his best games, and would create lack of concentration and negative tension and atmosphere between him and the coach and the officials which would eventually affect the rest of the team!
                              now, is it worth it??

i dont think so. im glad bayern let hargreaves go.

i think man utd should also let ronaldo go. if i was a united fan, i still wouldnt want him at man utd anymore. a player whose heart is not with the team, not with the fans, not with the officials, not with his team mates, not with the jersey,,, is of no use to the team. thats all.
                              let him go to real madrid.

didnt beckham and figo also go to real madrid. didnt ballack go to chelsea?wat happened? they all lost hundreds of thousands of fans in their own country and millions of fans around the world! none of them gained more fans than wat they lost! and some of them like figo and even beckham showed games of inferior quality than wat they showed in their previous clubs!
                              Originally posted by siavasharian
                              ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                              بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Working...
                              X