No announcement yet.

Ronaldo will stay at United

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^ that's exactly why I would be more than happy to see Real pay us 80 million quid for one player and we buy a brigade of players (striker, right back, and winger) to make a serious challenge for successfully defending league, europe, and winning the cup this season
    sigpic

Comment

I hear what ur saying, but somehow i think Ronaldo is too selfinterested to play crap just so man united let him go.... though he'd want to leave, and would be frustrated with United, i seriously cant see him doing ANYTHING to damage his reputation as the worlds best winger..
      Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
      GazKhor

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
        ^^ that's exactly why I would be more than happy to see Real pay us 80 million quid for one player and we buy a brigade of players (striker, right back, and winger) to make a serious challenge for successfully defending league, europe, and winning the cup this season
        "glory glory man utd" (with a paki accent whilst shaking your head side to side 8x)

jk

its a all good Real > Man Utd

Comment

he won't do that well in La Liga
          'I couldn't doubt that I was meant to pursue a great destiny'
          ~
          Cyrus the Great
          King of Kings, King of the World

Comment

Originally posted by Daei_The_King View Post
            I hear what ur saying, but somehow i think Ronaldo is too selfinterested to play crap just so man united let him go.... though he'd want to leave, and would be frustrated with United, i seriously cant see him doing ANYTHING to damage his reputation as the worlds best winger..
            hes not the worlds best winger, come on, we both know Florent Malouda>Ronaldo

Comment

Originally posted by persian boy View Post
              LOL malouda is a joke!

Comment

No.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by futbol>>>IRAN View Post
                  "glory glory man utd" (with a paki accent whilst shaking your head side to side 8x)
                  jk
                  its a all good Real > Man Utd
                  Fascist Franco's favourite club fan
                  sigpic

Comment

I've been forced to admit, after having sat through various amazing performances, that not only is ronaldo the best winger in the world, but also the best midfielder (i dont wanna hear about Messi - Ronaldo ownz messi- unfortunately....).. I would say ronaldo is the best player in the world, but i personally dont think players in different positions can be compared....i mean, how do you compare a defender to a striker? how many goals stoppped vs how many goals scored? i dont think so.......
                    but come on, any unbiased and reasonable person will admit: Ronaldo=world's best midfielder AT PRESENT... he might mes up next season, no-one knows...(except pajamNL)
                    Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
                    GazKhor

Comment

then im sorry to say that u have wasted so much of ur time and u will have to sit through various performances of players like gerrard and ballack to see who really is the best player in the world!

coincidentally,they too are midfielders which means ronaldo is not only NOT the best player in the world, but also NOT THE BEST MIDFIELDER IN THE WORLD!
                      Originally posted by siavasharian
                      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                        which means ronaldo is not only NOT the best player in the world, but also NOT THE BEST MIDFIELDER IN THE WORLD!
                        I agree.

because that title belongs to Paul Scholes
                        sigpic

Comment

I agree.
                          paul scholes is a great player! always respected him and will continue to do so!
                          a great player with a humble character
                          Originally posted by siavasharian
                          ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                          بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                            paul scholes is a great player! always respected him and will continue to do so!
                            a great player with a humble character
                            gd boy

Comment

WELL SAID

VERY WELL SAID INDEED!
                              CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

LOL
                                Sorry, but that is just too funny!

Comment

Working...
                                X