he's not joking aswell

Comment

Originally posted by MoJo23 View Post
      LOL
      Sorry, but that is just too funny!
      Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
      he's not joking aswell
      but it sounds like a joke
      CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Dont pick on persian boy
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
          but it sounds like a joke
          i know, lol...him and i have had many arguments over malouda

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
            ^^ that's exactly why I would be more than happy to see Real pay us 80 million quid for one player and we buy a brigade of players (striker, right back, and winger) to make a serious challenge for successfully defending league, europe, and winning the cup this season
            and that is exactly why i wouldnt want Real to buy him now..!!
            because the damage they wanted to do to Manu by his acquisition is practically done.. now if they can garner up a shrewd move of getting out of the deal, while at the same time making united responsible for the fall-out in the eyes of Ronaldo...!! then its like killing two birds with one stone..!!

Comment

Originally posted by futbol>>>IRAN View Post
              "glory glory man utd" (with a paki accent whilst shaking your head side to side 8x)
              jk
              its a all good Real > Man Utd

sorry that was funny..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Daei_The_King View Post
                I've been forced to admit, after having sat through various amazing performances, that not only is ronaldo the best winger in the world, but also the best midfielder (i dont wanna hear about Messi - Ronaldo ownz messi- unfortunately....).. I would say ronaldo is the best player in the world, but i personally dont think players in different positions can be compared....i mean, how do you compare a defender to a striker? how many goals stoppped vs how many goals scored? i dont think so.......
                but come on, any unbiased and reasonable person will admit: Ronaldo=world's best midfielder AT PRESENT... he might mes up next season, no-one knows...(except pajamNL)
                :bs: :bs:
                Right now, Messi for me is THE best Player in the world( if there actually was such a thing..! )...!

Comment

what IF and i'll repeat IF IF he ends up in iran?? have you ever thought of that

Comment

Originally posted by Ghormeh Sabzi View Post
                    what IF and i'll repeat IF IF he ends up in iran?? have you ever thought of that

I thought about it, and decided if that happens, we will send Borhani to go and play in Portugal as a friendly gesture.
                    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

what..! you mean at Perspolis or SS..??
                      He woulda been a natural fit at FC Ghazvin, but they failed to get a team there..!!

Comment

No.
                        sigpic

Comment

of course i was joking you dorks

Comment

Dont care what u all say. For me, with the season he's just had, over the past seasno he has been the best midfielder in the world... Franklly, even though i love him, Gerrard just does not perform ALL the time, which is what is needed. Im not saying ronaldo performs all the time, but ronaldo is more capable of turning a match around with a moment of magic than gerrard....ballack too i have great respect for, but agian, he is not as inspiring and creative a player as ronaldo
                            Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
                            GazKhor

Comment

Originally posted by persian boy View Post
                              of course i was joking you dorks
                              Somehow, i have a good feeling you were not joking at ALL

Comment

Originally posted by Daei_The_King View Post
                                Dont care what u all say. For me, with the season he's just had, over the past seasno he has been the best midfielder in the world... Franklly, even though i love him, Gerrard just does not perform ALL the time, which is what is needed. Im not saying ronaldo performs all the time, but ronaldo is more capable of turning a match around with a moment of magic than gerrard....ballack too i have great respect for, but agian, he is not as inspiring and creative a player as ronaldo
                                but he does

Comment

Working...
                                X