Originally posted by Suprah View Post
    Fascist Franco's favourite club fan
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=31mMuxhyUoI

Comment

Originally posted by MoJo23 View Post
      Somehow, i have a good feeling you were not joking at ALL
      come on now hes not a COMPLETE idiot jk bro

Comment

DTK, please come out of the closet and say you are truely a manchester united fan.

Comment

Originally posted by futbol>>>IRAN View Post
          man u couldnt have as much silverware as us if they opened up a restaurant.

Comment

Originally posted by Daei_The_King View Post
            I've been forced to admit, after having sat through various amazing performances, that not only is ronaldo the best winger in the world, but also the best midfielder (i dont wanna hear about Messi - Ronaldo ownz messi- unfortunately....).. I would say ronaldo is the best player in the world, but i personally dont think players in different positions can be compared....i mean, how do you compare a defender to a striker? how many goals stoppped vs how many goals scored? i dont think so.......
            but come on, any unbiased and reasonable person will admit: Ronaldo=world's best midfielder AT PRESENT... he might mes up next season, no-one knows...(except pajamNL)
            best midfielder? come on... i would take xavi over crystiano any day. other guys can score on fulham and xavi will get important goals in important games instead of being invisible which equates to more success for the team.

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
              Fascist Franco's favourite club fan
              we all know madrids success is from bernabeu and not franco, but nice try.

Comment

Dont care what u all say. For me, with the season he's just had, over the past seasno he has been the best midfielder in the world... Franklly, even though i love him, Gerrard just does not perform ALL the time, which is what is needed. Im not saying ronaldo performs all the time, but ronaldo is more capable of turning a match around with a moment of magic than gerrard....ballack too i have great respect for, but agian, he is not as inspiring and creative a player as ronaldo
                gerrard and ballack cant turn around a game on their own???
                one cannon ball shot or header of theirs changes the whole game!

and they are not as inspiring as ronaldo?? sweety, did u know they are the captains and do u know wats the biggest role of a captain?? LEADING, INSPIRING AND MOTIVATING

not to mention, gerrard and ballack have a much more superior 2nd foot (left, compared to ronaldo), gerrard and ballack can tackle and have great defensive interceptions and game reading which ronaldo lacks, gerrard and ballack are both mentally and physically stronger than ronaldo and ofcourse, they are more experienced than him.

also 1 big difference between ronaldo and ballack/gerrard is that if ronaldo is marked, he becomes useless on the field. but ballack and gerrard always find a way to lay their impact on the game.
                thats why u see ronaldo never perfoming in big games. because in big games, big players neutralize him and almost never do u see him being able to get out of that but gerrard and ballack, even on their bad days still make a difference for the team! - very important factor, which means, u can always count on gerrard and ballack, unlike ronaldo!

come to think of it, i think suprah is right, even paul scholes >>>> christiano ronaldo
                Originally posted by siavasharian
                ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Cantona: Why Would Ronaldo Want To Leave United?

Former Manchester United playing hero Eric Cantona cannot understand why Cristiano Ronaldo would want to leave Old Trafford, insisting that the Red Devils are the "perfect" club for the Portuguese winger.

With speculation intense about the future of Cristiano Ronaldo, Manchester United legend Eric Cantona has weighed in with his opinion, the Frenchman, now an actor, questioning what the player could find at Real Madrid that United can't offer.

In an interview with Sport magazine, Cantona said: "I do not know his personality. I do not know why he would want to do this [go to Madrid].

"It can be good reasons. If he says that he needs a new challenge, then maybe, yes, he is young. But if he goes not for that reason - for other reasons - then I think he is wrong."

Cantona added: "He is the best player in the world - an artist. He is the best player in the world at one of the best clubs in the world.

"The way United play is perfect for him and the way he plays is perfect for United. It is a perfect situation."

Asked in the interviewe whether he himself had ever considered putting in a transfer request to United when he was at Old Trafford, Cantona answered: "Me? Never. I could never play for another club.

"But I am a different personality. I was 30 years old when I decided to retire."
                  ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                  بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
                    best midfielder? come on... i would take xavi over crystiano any day. other guys can score on fulham and xavi will get important goals in important games instead of being invisible which equates to more success for the team.
                    Again, that wasnt Fulham in Rome, or in Moscow, or in Lisbon or in north london

Originally posted by milad View Post
                    we all know madrids success is from bernabeu and not franco, but nice try.
                    The amount of money Franco pumped in Real Madrid during his 39 year rule over Spain will make Roman Abramovich look like a tramp Yes. Franco didnt like football and preferred hunting and horse racing but he was Real's main patron outside the board.
                    Originally posted by futbol>>>IRAN View Post
                    Give Manchester United as much money as Real Madrid has had to buy that squad, and it would have been different.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by persian boy View Post
                      DTK, please come out of the closet and say you are truely a manchester united fan.
                      Im not a manchester united fan, though i have to admit that some of the football they played this season was brilliant.

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                      gerrard and ballack cant turn around a game on their own???
                      one cannon ball shot or header of theirs changes the whole game!
                      and they are not as inspiring as ronaldo?? sweety, did u know they are the captains and do u know wats the biggest role of a captain?? LEADING, INSPIRING AND MOTIVATING
                      not to mention, gerrard and ballack have a much more superior 2nd foot (left, compared to ronaldo), gerrard and ballack can tackle and have great defensive interceptions and game reading which ronaldo lacks, gerrard and ballack are both mentally and physically stronger than ronaldo and ofcourse, they are more experienced than him.
                      also 1 big difference between ronaldo and ballack/gerrard is that if ronaldo is marked, he becomes useless on the field. but ballack and gerrard always find a way to lay their impact on the game.
                      thats why u see ronaldo never perfoming in big games. because in big games, big players neutralize him and almost never do u see him being able to get out of that but gerrard and ballack, even on their bad days still make a difference for the team! - very important factor, which means, u can always count on gerrard and ballack, unlike ronaldo!
                      come to think of it, i think suprah is right, even paul scholes >>>> christiano ronaldo
                      Duh, of course i know gerrard and Ballack are captains. I took that into account when i said CR is more inspiring: especially becasue it is not HIS role to inspire, and he still does: not by motivating, but by creating opportunities and chances. And no you cannot always count on Gerrard and Ballack, I dont know exactly about ballack but I followed loads of Liverpool games last season and frankly Gerrard seemed to take a lot of time off.... just DIDNT show up...ok, he was still decent, but nowhere near his usual standard.

Also, how is Ronaldo's left foot inferior to that of Ballack/Gerrard? I dont even know which foot of ronaldo's is his best foot: he's brilliant with both (saying that actually hurt, but when a player is incredible, its best to admit it, even grudgingly).

Like i said before, i dont deny that ronaldo doesnt perform all the time: i said that in one of my comments before. But he DOES perform to his best a LOT MORE than Gerrard, I dunno about Ballack i havent followed him properly, but what ive seen tells me that Ronaldo > Ballack as well. Also, there's the simple fact that Ronaldo's "best" is so much better than Gerrard or Ballack's "best"....

I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree cos i wont agree with u and u wont agree with me
                      Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
                      GazKhor

Comment

Im not a manchester united fan, though i have to admit that some of the football they played this season was brilliant.

I am not a Liverpool basher, though I have to admit that alomost all football they played this season was lame.
                        CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree cos i wont agree with u and u wont agree with me
                          alrite, we can disagree but then, we will have to make a slight change to ur post.

for example,

Also, there's the simple fact that Ronaldo's "best" is so much better than Gerrard or Ballack's "best"....
                          this becomes, "IN MY OPINION", not a FACT. cos i disagree and there is no hard or fast rule which proves ronaldo's best is better than gerrard or ballack's best. so its only a subjective opinion of urs against a subjective opinion of mine! and by "best" i wont just take into account the number of goals scored and the number of goals assissted in a game where its considered his best game to me ronaldo is more flash, but gerrard and ballack are more efficient!

Also, how is Ronaldo's left foot inferior to that of Ballack/Gerrard? I dont even know which foot of ronaldo's is his best foot: he's brilliant with both (saying that actually hurt, but when a player is incredible, its best to admit it, even grudgingly).
                          depends how u definie brilliant. if u just mean he can use his left foot for making quick stepovers, then yes, his left foot is brilliant as well.
                          but for a player who has scored and assissted so much, take a ratio of how many of these were with his left foot as compared with his right? or even take the number of shots he has taken with his left foot and compare it with his right! u will see a huge difference between his right foot and left foot stats. in ballack and gerrard, the difference between their 2 feet is lesser.

i dont deny that ronaldo doesnt perform all the time: i said that in one of my comments before. But he DOES perform to his best a LOT MORE than Gerrard, I dunno about Ballack i havent followed him properly, but what ive seen tells me that Ronaldo > Ballack as well.
                          i know u didnt say ronaldo plays the best every game. no player can. so thats something that is understood during discussions

however, u should understand that gerrard plays in a team with hardly any superstars, maybe 2 or 3? while ronaldo plays with 10 other superstars around him! it makes a big difference and affects the game of each player. gerrard now not only has to carry more burden on his shoulders compared to ronaldo but also, his stats will go down and eventually he will look less effective because his team mates arent as efficient as ronaldo's. so he gets less quality passes to score from and he gets less assists because his team mates arent as good as ronaldo's team mates in scoring and finshing
                          if liverpool misses torres for 1 game, gerrard burden increases by a multiple of wat? 10 times maybe, cos hehe, who else does liverpool have, crouch? but manutd, has tevez, rooney, saha, so ronaldo's job is much much easier than gerrards.

the fact that with just 2 or 3 superstars, liverpool can compete with a team full of stars like chelsea and man utd or even in champions league against the likes of intermilan, barcelona, real madrid and AC milan means so much!! take gerrard away from liverpool and forget about even competing with these teams, see if liverpool can even stay in the premier league without reaching double digit rankings! now take cristiano ronaldo away from man utd, how much worse does man utd become??

another way to think about it, give gerrard to man utd and give ronaldo to liverpool and then wat do u think will happen? will ronaldo still be the same? will liverpool perform as good as it did with gerrard? i doubt it...

i think ronaldo is a talented footballer, very talented, but he has a lot to learn and all these years of experience by ballack and gerrard gives them a a lot of advantage over ronaldo.

but anywayz, these are only my views and those were urs. lets see wat the future has in store for us...
                          ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                            but anywayz, these are only my views and those were urs. lets see wat the future has in store for us...

you can see in the future!

please advise when Liverpool will give up and dissolve its football team?

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

in the year 2087, liverpool will be dissolved after a dispute between gerrards grandson and torres nephew argue over the captaincy armband and it becomes violent and shooting takes place resulting in the bursting of a pipe in the stadium thereby overflowing the whole city of liverpool and everton football club also gets submerged.

u might not believe me, but i cant do anything about it. if u really wanna see it for urself, live until 2087 and see it for urself
                              ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

^

damn... I knew it!

Comment

Working...
                                X