Ronaldo will stay at United

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
    The Mancunian Accent is rather clear to understand - its only the pronunciation of their Y's are stretched to make it sound like an 'eh' like City (Citeh) Money (Moneh) etc. Other than that, its rather cool.

Its the C0ckney accent of east London, as well as some Yorkshire accents that are a bit dodgy.
    i had this flatmate from manchester, and it was difficult to understand her, even for my other english flatmates.

wat u said about their Y is right, but also, she spoke too fast and unclear at times, both her and her friend. her brother was easy to understand though
    Originally posted by siavasharian
    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
      i had this flatmate from manchester, and it was difficult to understand her, even for my other english flatmates.
      wat u said about their Y is right, but also, she spoke too fast and unclear at times, both her and her friend. her brother was easy to understand though
      Mancunians dont usually talk that fast - its usually the young hyper women that talk as if like a machine gun.

But I forget to mention the most weirdest, squealing, mind-boggling accent in all of England. Liverpool's very own Scousers speak that way
      sigpic

Comment

I love the scouse accent...Irish is cool too...Manc sort of annoys me, i dunno why. ugh yorkshire is just wrong, its just such an old man type of accent. I dont have an accent tho (not even c0ckney) just plain boring english
        Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
        GazKhor

Comment

Wenger: 'Ronaldo Will Stay'
          Originally posted by siavasharian
          ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
          بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

and to think I thought we will get a massive cash boost because of his sale

Oh well...I'm not complaining either
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X