X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Referees you dont like?

LUBOS MICHEL
    that Slovakian ref.

He screwed Chelsea over before. Back in 2004 the CL Semi Final vs Liverpool, the goal that supposedly crossed the line infact DID NOT cross the line, and even if it did, it should NOT have been counted because a foul would have been committed by the Liverpool players foot being up too high.

This video proves it all
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFj6rMM-04A

He was also poor officiating in the CL Final with Chelsea and United. More towards Chelsea but he had a couple of bad ones towards United.

I hate this guy

I also hate that ref from AC 04 Iran-China match.

talat Najm. Iran vs China asian cup 2004. I hope he dies.

Comment

Originally posted by persian boy View Post
      LUBOS MICHEL
      that Slovakian ref.
      He screwed Chelsea over before. Back in 2004 the CL Semi Final vs Liverpool, the goal that supposedly crossed the line infact DID NOT cross the line, and even if it did, it should NOT have been counted because a foul would have been committed by the Liverpool players foot being up too high.
      This video proves it all
      He was also poor officiating in the CL Final with Chelsea and United. More towards Chelsea but he had a couple of bad ones towards United.
      I hate this guy
      decisions about ball crossing the line or offsides are usually assisstant referee decisions and the referee himself usually accepts his assisstants decisions because his assisstant has a better angle to view such incidents.

so i dont think its lobos michels fault.

he is a great referee btw, he, Roberto Rossetti and Dr. Markus Merk are the best!
      Originally posted by siavasharian
      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

all Asian referees (including Iranian) and Arab Noth African Referees.
        CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Clive Thomas

search for him
          sigpic

Comment

that really skinny guy in the Prem

Comment

Florian maier

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                all Asian referees (including Iranian) and Arab Noth African Referees.
                i 100 % agree, although i disagree with u most of the time.
                IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by persian boy View Post
                  LUBOS MICHEL
                  that Slovakian ref.
                  This video proves it all
                  I hate this guy
                  ugh andy gray

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                    decisions about ball crossing the line or offsides are usually assisstant referee decisions and the referee himself usually accepts his assisstants decisions because his assisstant has a better angle to view such incidents.
                    so i dont think its lobos michels fault.
                    he is a great referee btw, he, Roberto Rossetti and Dr. Markus Merk are the best!
                    that is true, but in this one, the ref made the decision right away himself, and as it was said in the video, he was in no spot to decide. and again, it would have been a foul anyway.

Originally posted by radin119 View Post
                    that really skinny guy in the Prem
                    Rob StyleS?

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
                      Clive Thomas
                      search for him

Comment

Working...
                      X