PSV
      Barcelona
      Rangers
      Juve
      Ajax

Comment

Yo

Im going to bet for todays games

what do you think who i should bet on ?my guess is 3 draws and 1 win for arsenal

Comment

today I'll watch AC-bay but tommorow what a game it'll be BARCA-CHELSEA!

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
          CITY

Comment

all matches to start in 15 mins

Comment

Reuters

Arsenal coach Arsene Wenger believes his young side can beat Real Madrid when the clubs meet for the first time ever in the Champions League on Wednesday (Thursday morning AEDT).

"It would be one of the biggest achievements for the club to beat them, but I'm confident we can do it because the young players in the team not only have ability but also character," the Frenchman told a news conference.

"I feel that this team is growing very fast and getting where I want them to be. They are young but I feel that a big game like this is a great chance for them to show how good they really are."

"I don't feel they get the credit they deserve in England because the atmosphere is not that positive at the moment."

Wenger said the fact that Arsenal had never faced the nine-times European champions would work in their favour.

"The good thing is there is no negative history, most clubs that have played Real Madrid have a negative one, but we don't," said Wenger.

"Of all the British teams who are playing Spanish sides this week in the Champions League I would say that we are the least favoured to win but that means we are the side which will try to spring the biggest surprise."

Chelsea play Spanish champions Barcelona while Rangers take on Villareal.

If Arsenal are to come through the Real test, Wenger knows that forward Thierry Henry, constantly linked with a move to Barcelona, will have to deliver at the Bernabeu.

"We want a big performance from Thierry Henry because he can make a difference in big games," said Wenger. "He is capable of that because if you look at his scoring record in the Champions League it is good."

"At the moment his future is not a worry for me, but tomorrow's game is."

Wenger also hinted that the club's 16-year-old new signing Theo Walcott could make a dream debut against the Spaniards.

"There is a chance he will play because he is doing well in training and if I feel that he can help us at any moment I will bring him on," added Wenger.

While Arsenal's title challenge in England has long gone - they are fifth in the Premier League - Spanish midfielder Cesc Fabregas believes the game against Real can spark them into life after a mid-season slump in which they have won just six of the 17 games since completing the Champions League group stage.

"This game is a great opportunity for us," he said. "It's a special game for me coming back to my own country and even more so because we are playing against Real Madrid."

Comment

I'm gonna watch Real-Arsenal now that Karimi isn't playing..

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
                CITY

Comment

Bayren only team to score a goal in all first half

Comment

now Arsenal 1 Real0

Bayren 1 Milan 1

Comment

Bayern *1 - 1*Milan

Benfica*1 - 0*Liverpool

Real Madrid*0 - 1*Arsenal

PSV*0 - 1*Lyon

finish

Comment

today

*Rangers*1 - 1*Villarreal

Ajax*2 - 0*Inter

Bremen*0 - 0*Juventus

Chelsea*0 - 0*Barcelona

Comment

*Rangers*1 - 2*Villarreal

Comment

Bremen*1 - 0*Juventus

Comment

46' Drogba (in) - Crespo (out) (Chelsea)

Comment

Working...
                              X