Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official horrible announcing thread!! (GER vs ESP)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
    Dont tell me you are talking about Andy Gray, you cant be dissing a legend
    Maybe he was watching at some American channel ?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
      Dont tell me you are talking about Andy Gray, you cant be dissing a legend
      He sure is!

Poor lad, i actually feel bad for him!

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
        Maybe he was watching at some American channel ?
        andy gray was on with adrian healey on espn

Comment

isnt andy gray a fifa game commentator:P

Comment

i dunno if that handball was a penalty or not, it could go either way really but wat i do know is that silva should have got punished for headbutting podolski but got away with it.

thanx to podolski who followed the sportsman spirit and didnt throw himself on the ground and roll 10 meters away like some players
            Originally posted by siavasharian
            ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
            بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

there were a lot of questionable calls/no calls both way....i think at the end that was not a foul on germany in spain's penalty box, but regardless spain outplayed germany

in regards to the commentary, i didnt think it was biased

personally, i wouldve preferred spanish commentary anyways, especially from spain, i love on sportscenter how they'll play commentary from spain and the guy's ferociously yelling "ESPAAAAAAANA! ESPAAAAAAAAAANA!", u can really feel the passion, it's amazing

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
                like you are not!!!! your posts from the other thread:
                1) gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggooooooooooaaa aaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllll tttoores!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                2)SPAIN IS GONNA KILL GERMANY
                and yeah german fans are dreaming
                Spain 3-1 Germany
                3) Brilliant game by spain. great passing football. This Spain side will win it . Germany suck.
                4)FULL TIME
                SPAIN 3-0 RUSSIA
                XAVI
                GUITHA
                SILVA
                Guuz Hiddink ham guzhash tamum shod!
                5)GOOOOOOOAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL
                FABREGAS PASSES TOSILVA AND DAVID SILVA SCORES!!!
                SPAIN 3-0 Russia
                SHOULD I GO ON!!!??

yeh keep going. some of this is text commentary and the rest is supporting my fav team.
                but as a viewer i could not see a ref give that little thing a penalty in the final of Euro 2008.
                It was accidental and even if it was not refs make mistakes and mistakes are part of the game and even if we make an official complaint to fifa nothing will change.

so get over it

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
                Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

Iran commentators:

when we score: GOOOOOALLLL!!!! GOL GOL GOL!!! BARAYE IRAN!!! CHE GOLI CHE GOLI, VAGHAN SUPER GOL BOOD!

when we get scored on: va areh, gol khordim dar een sahne. darbazeye ma belakhareh baz mishe/

Comment

Originally posted by persian boy View Post
                    Iran commentators:

when we score: GOOOOOALLLL!!!! GOL GOL GOL!!! BARAYE IRAN!!! CHE GOLI CHE GOLI, VAGHAN SUPER GOL BOOD!

when we get scored on: va areh, gol khordim dar een sahne. darbazeye ma belakhareh baz mishe/
                    they are completely monotonous except for when we score

Comment

Originally posted by persian boy View Post
                      Iran commentators:

obviously lol. in CL games or premierleague or whatever they normally get excited for 1 team but for Iran they are commentating in farsi and like everyone watching would be iranian and they cant be happy for the other team when they score.

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
                      Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

As I said before, Spain deserved to win, officiating was ok but not great.

However, that doesnt change the fact that the "sidekick" not the main announcer was being very biased.

It was extremely funny at the 49th minute he (main guy) made fun of the side kick!!
                        ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
                        Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
                        Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
                        midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
                        forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
                        Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
                          As I said before, Spain deserved to win, officiating was ok but not great.

However, that doesnt change the fact that the "sidekick" not the main announcer was being very biased.

It was extremely funny at the 49th minute he (main guy) made fun of the side kick!!
                          i dont want to disappoint you because i can see how much you enjoyed the commentator making fun of andy gray seeing as how youve mentioned it like 20 times, but im quite sure he said that not to say he is making the right calls, but as a justification for him making aweful calls, so really he was agreeing with mr gray.

Comment

Working...
                          X