In Support of Andriy Shevchenko

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soheil86 View Post
    buffon,doni ,frey,julio cesar,amelia,castelazzi against reina,VDS,zech.you decide,we know italian GKs are superior to englands,even the english defenders,most of them are just long players with no clue how to defend
    I respect your opinion, but I have found Doni to be a little over-rated. I think we all saw that against United last season.

I never thought Julio Cesar was that good, even the Canada national team could score a goal out of the box on this guy.

I agree, Ameila is good.

Castellazzi is not consistent enough if he is being dropped to the bench by his club for various periods of time.

The premier league has Reina (an excellent penalty stopper), VDS (a very experienced keeper), cech ( did u see him against united), scott carson (good, but needs more experience after russia), robert green (imo), tim howard...
    I AM A BLUE FAN IN AND OUT!!!

sigpic

Comment

buffon,doni ,frey,julio cesar,amelia,castelazzi against reina,VDS,zech.you decide,we know italian GKs are superior to englands,even the english defenders,most of them are just long players with no clue how to defend
      only buffon. other teams need to buy brazilian keepers.

Comment

Originally posted by arya_n View Post
        I respect your opinion, but I have found Doni to be a little over-rated. I think we all saw that against United last season.
        I never thought Julio Cesar was that good, even the Canada national team could score a goal out of the box on this guy.
        I agree, Ameila is good.
        Castellazzi is not consistent enough if he is being dropped to the bench by his club for various periods of time.
        The premier league has Reina (an excellent penalty stopper), VDS (a very experienced keeper), cech ( did u see him against united), scott carson (good, but needs more experience after russia), robert green (imo), tim howard...
        well you are judging him in 1 match,its like saying zech sucks because of his screw-up vs the turks. who the **** is robert green? is there robert blue? and tim howard? the guy is not even USAs #1

Comment

Lol Heesham and Suprah jokazz
          Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
          GazKhor

Comment

well you are judging him in 1 match,its like saying zech sucks because of his screw-up vs the turks. who the **** is robert green? is there robert blue? and tim howard? the guy is not even USAs #1
            Robert Green is a pretty good keeper, and he is English too

And I don't know what you are talking about, but Tim Howard is USAs #1
            I AM A BLUE FAN IN AND OUT!!!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X