Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
    cannot believe we only have 2 weighlifters in the tournament
    Aren't there only 2 allowed now? I think this is IOC way of slowly killing the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Aren't there only 2 allowed now? I think this is IOC way of slowly killing the sport.
      wow, I didn't know. That is so pathetic. I guess golf and breakdancing are more critical.

Breakdancing began on the streets of New York in the 1970s. Now the artform and sport, known competitively as breaking, is in the Olympics — and its athletes are ready to show off their moves.
      “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Wow Mobina wins the Bronze medal on a scorpion kick to the head with 13 seconds remaining! Afarin dokhtar!

2nd time an Iranian woman has won an Olympic medal

Comment

^ awesome !
          “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Great job by Mobina's coach to challenge.

Bronze medal for Iran. First for a female. Great job by Mobina.

Congrats to all.

Comment

Athletes fight head-to-head in medal bouts for the women's 49kg and men's 58kg taekwondo competitions inside the Grand Palais in Paris. World feed.

Comment

MOBINA! Damn, twice this shirzan has made me tear up today.... AFARIN!
                maa bachehaaye iroonim
                hamishe irooni mimoonim
                baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
                baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

MASHALLAH MOBINA

Comment

Bright future for Mobina winning a Bronze at just 19 years old. Inshallah Gold in 2028

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
                      cannot believe we only have 2 weighlifters in the tournament
                      Not sure wtf happened. R we suspended for roids?

Comment

Mashallah Mobina!!!!!!

Bronze for Iran in Womens Taekwondo!

I am close to tears watching how happy they are to have this achievement 😭 and what it means for women in Iran.

May our country improve so our men and women achieve at the highest level more often

Comment

All these damn cheesy songs Iranian TV plays when we medal are stuck in my head. They get catch on repeat hearing.

Comment

Saravi wins Gold

Iran Officially now has 1 Gold, 2 Bronze

2 more guaranteed medals will be determined between Silver/Gold tomorrow

All before our freestyle wrestlers start competing

Comment

What disgraceful behavior from the Armenian at the award ceremony. What was his problem? That his challenge was rejected? Regardless of that, you should not behave like that at an award ceremony.

Comment

Originally posted by Homa View Post
                                What disgraceful behavior from the Armenian at the award ceremony. What was his problem? That his challenge was rejected? Regardless of that, you should not behave like that at an award ceremony.
                                What did he do?

Comment

Working...
                                X