USA vs Serbia basketball game right now is neck and neck

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Cindy Ngamba wins the Refugee Olympic Team's first medal

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

The official ranking is the gold medals
        i still think total medals is more important, and the golds can be tie breaker. It sorta discounts the silver and bronze winners to put so much emphasis on gold.

Either way you look at it, we are doing pretty well for a country run by shaved apes.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

i still think total medals is more important, and the golds can be tie breaker. It sorta discounts the silver and bronze winners to put so much emphasis on gold.

Either way you look at it, we are doing pretty well for a country run by shaved apes.
            Agree - I hate how 1 gold is worth 200 silvers lmao
            Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

We are ahead of St Lucia now and that’s all that matters
              Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Damn we moved down to 21st spot...

Comment

Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post
                  We are ahead of St Lucia now and that’s all that matters
                  lol! I love st Lucia!

we are ahead of IsraHell, so I’m happy lol

Comment

Who cares about these which nation comes first. Put in Sanda in the Mix and we are guaranteed 6 golds every year. Let women participate fully and whatever we get in our strong fields double the digits automatically. If the ultra corrupt IOC put in ten weight classes each in wrestling even the better.

Then we have to ask ourselves, is olympic as a whole anything worth caring for? Who gives a crap about BMX, sailing, aristocratic notions of what horse riding is. Hell if IOC had some spine maybe even SARDAR AZMOUN would be olympic medalist.

Just my two cents.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

total medals we are 23.

gold medals we are 20.

just depends on which you think is more important.
                      use to be they would first look at the gold, now it’s medals and I don’t think it’s fair. They should make it a weighted average, with maybe 3 points for gold, 2 points for silver and one for bronze

“It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by AGC View Post
                        Who cares about these which nation comes first. Put in Sanda in the Mix and we are guaranteed 6 golds every year. Let women participate fully and whatever we get in our strong fields double the digits automatically. If the ultra corrupt IOC put in ten weight classes each in wrestling even the better.

Then we have to ask ourselves, is olympic as a whole anything worth caring for? Who gives a crap about BMX, sailing, aristocratic notions of what horse riding is. Hell if IOC had some spine maybe even SARDAR AZMOUN would be olympic medalist.

Just my two cents.
                        I agree. While it is fine to get the best ranking in medal table I also find it useless to be obsessed with that.

First only top 5/10 are really visible, the rest are in the shadow and are just for childish comparison between non top countries (like israel 6 medals mocks iran, Lebanon... 0 medals last week).

For top countries I also find ridiculous as minor sports are just there to try to get medals and will be forgotten/neglected in 3 days. Also note the hypocrisy/ ugly opportunists about nationality change as said before.

Is it better to have more medals, reduced to limited and somehow not mainstream sports, or have less medals and be present in many sports, specially in the more visible one?

Turkey has less medals than us and a worse ratio medalist/athletes. But each time I watch Olympics I see them in a lot of sports

Comment

https://x.com/agha_rashti2/status/18...d7P5rjVL2-GPEw

I feel bad for him. He gave his heart and soul.

Comment

Barkhordari beats the Uzbek and advances to quarterfinals

Comment

Do we have a chance at a medal in 89kg weightlifting?

Comment

Barkhordari​ beats Italian and moves on to semis.... AFARIN! Clutch points with 1 second left ... AFARIN
                                maa bachehaaye iroonim
                                hamishe irooni mimoonim
                                baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
                                baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

Working...
                                X