Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nima alamian is losing badly..

Comment

if anyone has the schedule of Iranian in sports in English can you post or any of highlights plz

Comment

Originally posted by Pedram88 View Post
        if anyone has the schedule of Iranian in sports in English can you post or any of highlights plz
        I have found this helpful for me - I can’t post a link but on google if you search ‘Iran at the Olympics schedule’ then it lets you know what is upcoming and what has already happened with the Iranian competitors.
        Also I am in UK and subscribed to Discovery + for the month and can watch everything

Comment

https://olympics.com/en/paris-2024/s...an?day=25-july

Just change the dates. Of note, not all are listed and the best way honestly is to just google Iran Olympics 2024 schedule and it will tell you who is up the next day

Comment

In US, use Peacock TV app and go to the sport you like. Has every competition upcoming schedule

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post

I have found this helpful for me - I can’t post a link but on google if you search ‘Iran at the Olympics schedule’ then it lets you know what is upcoming and what has already happened with the Iranian competitors.
              Also I am in UK and subscribed to Discovery + for the month and can watch everything
              Discovery+ have done a great job this year. Really enjoy their simultanous coverage and that I can even pause/replay all the games. Helps me follow all events.

Comment

For those in Canada download the "gem" app. It's from CBC.

Every event is available live from what I've seen.

Comment

Iran still has athletes in womens rowing.

Single Scull- Fatemeh Mojallal in the QFs tomorrow

Doubles lightweight sculls on July 31st.

They dont look like medal contestants based on qualifying but who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                    In US, use Peacock TV app and go to the sport you like. Has every competition upcoming schedule
                    I made mistaked and ordered yt tv for Olympics.
                    still good but nothing like peacock .

Comment

Does anyone from Iran have a fair chance to make it to the podium in this Olympics? I was just reading about an athlete from the Azerbaijan Republic who won a gold medal in Judo, and started to feel envious.

https://olympics.com/en/news/paris-h...ens-73-kg-judo
                      sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm View Post
                        Does anyone from Iran have a fair chance to make it to the podium in this Olympics? I was just reading about an athlete from the Azerbaijan Republic who won a gold medal in Judo, and started to feel envious.

https://olympics.com/en/news/paris-h...ens-73-kg-judo
                        Wrestling we have chance for 3-4 golds

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                          18 years old half-Iranian girl just won bronze in Judo!
                          Yeah, his father used to wrestle in greco roman for sweden and was the head coach for a while. Her mother is a multiple medalist in women wrestling. Some families have the genetics for sports!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            I know I’m an old man yelling at the clouds for this but there are too many aquatic events and medals. Maskhare.
                            They also bring in break dancing like wtf. Wrestling they reduce to bring in bull shit sports.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

Instead of complaning and focusing on obscure sports, we should improve and be better in these sports. Some non mainstream countries have results or at least presence.
                              Of course you have a point. But I still don't take pride in us winning the obscure sports. Who cares?

Comment

men's 100 m freestyle heat 5
                                Abdoli finished 4th

Comment

Working...
                                X