Boumsong reveals fights and tension in Les Bleus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
    well. once in a while, france brings up a star who carries the team on his shoulder all by himself.
    first it was platini, then it was zidane.
    i wish ribery would be next but ribery can never be another zidane or platini.
    ribery showed what hes made of in euro 08. what a disappointment. he can only play good in teams like bayern.

Comment

not really, in worldcup 2006, he really did well.

this euro, the whole team and camp was a mess as boumsong and other news sources reveal...it was like our own worldcup 2006 TM camp...

i think he can do well and is one of france's heavy weights. however, that being said, i highly doubt he can ever become a zidane or a platini..
      Originally posted by siavasharian
      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
        ribery showed what hes made of in euro 08. what a disappointment. he can only play good in teams like bayern.
        You should have ssen holland-France, Ribery was a beast man. He was doing everything himsels, because the rest kinda sucked..

Comment

lol i would like to see video of the fights. probably just girlish slapping.

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
          Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
            You should have ssen holland-France, Ribery was a beast man. He was doing everything himsels, because the rest kinda sucked..
            yea i watched that game. i guess we cant blame him cuz his team was useless.

Comment

What a disaster for such a talented team like France, truly a shame!!!
              France will never be the same team without Zidane.
              Very sad!!

Comment

France need a coach that isnt a push-over.

Comment

Working...
                X