Cristiano Ronaldo's girlfriend [NSFW]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milad View Post
    lol. if you have read my previous posts i have mentioned more than once that he is a good footballer. obviously whoever actually disagrees has problems. but i hate him as a person and call him gay. hes not really gay (who knows though ) but he sure looks and acts like one. scoring from free kicks is not easy, but i said it because the person i was replying to said he is a winger and he score that many goals so i said so many of his goals were from set pieces so it doesnt matter what position they play. just ask rogerio ceni.
    i know he is good... but he is seriously overrated. he is not as good as people think and is NOT the best player in the world. when you look at how he plays in IMPORTANT games he is not even top 50 in the world. but if you look at his performance in the champions league and premier league for manchester then he is top 5 in the world. having skill is only one factor of how good a player is overall. when you are extremely skillful but as effective as eff all then you suck.
    and for gods sake stop saying "he has banged more girls then all you guys combined will ever will"... OBVIOUSLY look how famous and rich he is. but guess what he is gay and we are not.
    jealous much?

Comment

I want her nipples in my mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by gobrowns1 View Post
        In thread har chi keshide tar mishe oza vakhimtar mishe. kheyly ghazie jedi shode.

khoda rahm kone ke what will happen next

Comment

Originally posted by b_tonymontana View Post
          Vali khodemoonima Haj khanoom ajab saro sinehayi dare.
          lamasab mashalllah dare BIGTIME. khoda hefzesh kone va khoda az ina bishtar kone yeki yedoonasham nasibe mano shoma kone.
          REPPED

OH **** I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING

Comment

Originally posted by gobrowns1 View Post
            i thought u were Asexual

Comment

Cristiano Ronaldo's GF slept with Sergio Ramos before going out with Ronaldo

Comment

you guys are talking about ronaldo? when there is boobies to be discussed? her tits are perfect not more then a handfull GREAT i wanna put my head in them!
                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                  you guys are talking about ronaldo? when there is boobies to be discussed? her tits are perfect not more then a handfull GREAT i wanna put my head in them!

which one?

Comment

Am glad Ronaldo didnt go after one of those twig european models...at lease this one has some "Gusht".

Comment

Originally posted by tashakor View Post
                      Am glad Ronaldo didnt go after one of those twig european models...at lease this one has some "Gusht".
                      He has a thing for 'healthy' models (good boy). He went out (and banged) Gemma Atkinson for quite a while before
                      sigpic

Comment

dude here nipples are like two coco puffs, I just want to put milk on them and eat 'em
                        Welcome Mr. Carlos Queiroz!
                        My YouTube Channel

Comment

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/showbi...lub/article.do
                          sigpic

Comment

hahaahahahahahaaha

ok, ok, if that is 100% true, thats pretty ballin right there, i must admit...especially the part with the assistant helping him recouperate

im watchin tmz tonight for that

Comment

that really should add to the gay firepower...shutting down a girl, talking to guys the whole night, but for some reason that earned him a lot of respect from me. Props ronaldo

but i guess he took the sergio ramos thing pretty hard...they broke up, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by nypimpofpersia34 View Post
                                that really should add to the gay firepower...shutting down a girl, talking to guys the whole night, but for some reason that earned him a lot of respect from me. Props ronaldo
                                Its Paris Hilton he snubbed...that's respect

Plus him and that Spanish whats-her-face have split too
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X