• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persian boy View Post
    ^ I need cech to keep a clean sheet and goals from Lampard or Essien
    goals from deco and essien here

Comment

you know zamboor i realized right when Joe cole scored that I swapped Essien out for Cole last week LOL!! good move. Essiens not even playing.

MIKEL IS PLAYING GREATTT!!!

Chelsea 1-0 Portsmouth

Comment

i still have the following to get some points from: A Cole, Tevez, Gutierez, Evra

Comment

yea stupid essien is sitting and hugging drogba on the stands

Comment

edited

Comment

Here is the table after week 2. I made the 8th spot after being 20th in first week anyways congrats to whoever Ali is

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad Khan View Post
                Here is the table after week 2. I made the 8th spot after being 20th in first week anyways congrats to whoever Ali is
                where is the table after week 2???
                Originally posted by siavasharian
                ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Im third place nananana!!!

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                    where is the table after week 2???
                    sorry i removed it (attachment), cuz some people had their full names (some fake) so I thought it would be a bad idea to post that. so people in this league..check it on the site...

Comment

I'm 2nd. but not for long.
                      I wanna finish 1st.
                      In the kooora league i'm in 111th place yes (111)
                      ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

lol stupid berbatov is costing me. not playing for tottenham omg. anywayz i am shit at this game. lol 17th in PFDC but i will come up!

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
                        Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

Originally posted by alihos93 View Post
                          lol stupid berbatov is costing me. not playing for tottenham omg. anywayz i am shit at this game. lol 17th in PFDC but i will come up!
                          me too
                          ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                          بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad Khan View Post
                            sorry i removed it (attachment), cuz some people had their full names (some fake) so I thought it would be a bad idea to post that. so people in this league..check it on the site...
                            but im too lazy to do it.... i dont even remember my exact user name and passsword

cant someone atleast tell me wat my ranking is and how many points i have and the difference with the topper??
                            ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

i got rid of Mascherano and Berbatov. useless players i only got 4 points deducted though.

Ando is so pointless to have, gets u no points at all, the 1 time he plays he gets a card

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                                but im too lazy to do it.... i dont even remember my exact user name and passsword
                                cant someone atleast tell me wat my ranking is and how many points i have and the difference with the topper??
                                ok no prob, you are 19th with 61 points compared to the leader with 112 points

Comment

Working...
                                X