Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iron Sheik A to the Z (VIDEO)

I Don't know if this already have posted but here you go

sad to see he has gone down the toilet with the death of his daughter and all the drug problems and everything...

Comment

^he has always been down the toilet since he stopped his acting and show making

Comment

Quite 'humbling' I have to say.
        sigpic

Comment

About her daughter

Comment

dude he used to live in Atlanta and go to my dad's convenience store/iranian supermarket. My dad didn't like him, he said he was on drugs and not a good person. . .The convenience store is in a mexican area, and so the customers where either mexican or iranian. He said once some mexicans came and tried to get his autograph and he didn't. . .and said he wasn't iron sheik

Comment

yea he got f-cked up cuz of drugs and obviously too many hits to the head...that can f-ck u up too

all in all...i like him cuz he talks shit

Comment

It's sad he had to act like an Arab to be famous. Sad to see an Iranian going to kharej and ruining their lives in the process. He won an Olympic gold medal in wrestling for Iran.

Comment

[QUOTE=Prince of Persia;1048754]It's sad he had to act like an Arab to be famous. Sad to see an Iranian going to kharej and ruining their lives in the process. He won an Olympic gold medal in wrestling for Iran.[/QUOTE]
                  No... No he didn't.
                  sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=Soorakhian;1049014]
                    Originally posted by Prince of Persia View Post
                    It's sad he had to act like an Arab to be famous. Sad to see an Iranian going to kharej and ruining their lives in the process. He won an Olympic gold medal in wrestling for Iran.[/QUOTE]
                    No... No he didn't.
                    "Although the Iron Sheik was billed as having been a 1968 Olympic medalist, Khosrow was actually eliminated during his country’s trials."

I looked in wiki, you're right, my bad.

Comment

Working...
                    X