Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

more ronaldo drama: Ronaldo rejects Paris Hilton in LA.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

more ronaldo drama: Ronaldo rejects Paris Hilton in LA.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/topstor...9520-20651635/

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...t=61223&page=8
    sigpic

Comment

well that was in another thread I didn't read and the thread is about Ronaldo's GF that he broke up with...this is Paris Hilton

Comment

paris hilton is so ugly and flat its not even funny! The only reason people started noticing him was b/c of her sex tape which wasnt that good anyways!
        ----1990 TM, You will always have a special place in our hearts
        Goalie-----------abedzadeh----------
        Defense----hassanzadeh-----zarincheh-------moharami----
        midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi
        forward-----pius-----marfavi-----

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
        Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by persianbruin View Post
          paris hilton is so ugly and flat its not even funny! The only reason people started noticing him was b/c of her sex tape which wasnt that good anyways!
          true although it makes me wonder why someone this rich/selfish would not get a boob job or something

j/k

Comment

Paris Hilton is a disgrace to the terms "Babe", "Hottie", "Sexy" and so on so forth.
            sigpic

Comment

Khodavakilish Paris hilton to me is not sexy. She is a disgrace for all the sexy babes out there.
              She has nothing. No sine, No posht, no nothing. And did you guys notice her Damagh????
              sad rahmat be damaghayeh dokhtaraye iroonie khodemoon baz behtare.

she has nothing to turn me on.

Comment

haha Ronaldo was probably waiting for Brad Pitt to enter the Villa

Comment

wow great respect! I think even the Ronaldo haters will give him some respect after this!

Hate that ho!

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad Khan View Post
                    true although it makes me wonder why someone this rich/selfish would not get a boob job or something

j/k
                    in one of the episodes of the tv show las vegas, 2 of the girls were talkin and it went like this:

Nikki cox:...... paris hilton's boobs.......

vannesa marcil: what boobs??

Nikki cox: I meant her cleavage

vanessa marcil: what cleavage??

Nikki cox: EXACTLY!!!
                    midfield---namjoo motlagh---shahrokh bayani---cyrus ghayeghran---eftekhari---Abtahi

"Iranians are fiercely nationalistic", Michael Rubin, an Iran expert at the American Enterprise Institute
                    Sports doesn't build character. It reveals it - Legendary UCLA coach, John R Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
                      Paris Hilton is a disgrace to the terms "Babe", "Hottie", "Sexy" and so on so forth.
                      you guys dont know what choo talking about..!!

i know she is stupid as shittt, but man i just love that "fk me " erotic face and that banging body...!! and she really knows how to dress and have the most fun with her money..!!!
                      dont know about you dudes but i would love to make a homemade movie with her..!!

Comment

^^ You need therapy mate.

sigpic

Comment

lol paris got rejected
                          but look how ugly ronaldo is.

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
                          Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            you guys dont know what choo talking about..!!
                            i know she is stupid as shittt, but man i just love that "fk me " erotic face and that banging body...!! and she really knows how to dress and have the most fun with her money..!!!
                            dont know about you dudes but i would love to make a homemade movie with her..!!
                            These 2 fellow EIPs tell our god daddy that you are wrong!! I also think it was determined before that you and I dont have the same taste in woman. I never said anything about her bieng dumb. I actually think she is pretty smart. Look at her life and its not becasue her granddaddy is hilton.

But I guess there are so many (not you) sex starved people in this country that they would take anything with a blond wig!

Comment

in one of the episodes of the tv show las vegas, 2 of the girls were talkin and it went like this:

Nikki cox:...... paris hilton's boobs.......

vannesa marcil: what boobs??

Nikki cox: I meant her cleavage

vanessa marcil: what cleavage??

Nikki cox: EXACTLY!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X