Nike Talaria IV FG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nike Talaria IV FG

anybody know anything about this shoe from personal experience or even anecdotal?

looks good

Comment

theyre comfortable, but many people hate the fake swoosh on the side like that. it looks great, but gets dirty real easily. i prefer the midnight blue/black. if u rly wanna go crazy, get the nike carbon fiber mercurials.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
        theyre comfortable, but many people hate the fake swoosh on the side like that. it looks great, but gets dirty real easily. i prefer the midnight blue/black. if u rly wanna go crazy, get the nike carbon fiber mercurials.
        ye man, those carbons are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo comfy, my friend let me wear them once and it's like it does all the work for you

Comment

anybody know anything about this shoe from personal experience or even anecdotal?

dude i was just on michigan ave and i stopped at the nike store to see wtf they hav and i saw those shoes.....they were SO light and comfy looking, i didnt try any on cuz i was afraid i would end up buying em lol

goh for it!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShahHouman View Post
            dude i was just on michigan ave and i stopped at the nike store to see wtf they hav and i saw those shoes.....they were SO light and comfy looking, i didnt try any on cuz i was afraid i would end up buying em lol
            goh for it!!!!
            typo?

Comment

nope

Comment

I hate Nike boots, Adidas is the best for me. But its up to personal preferance

Comment

adidas > nike

Comment

i just bought the Futsal version of those and they were sooo comfortable when i tried them on and sooooo light, that i had to buy them. only paid Aus$40 for them as well.

too bad i have to get a knee Reco now and will not wear them for another 9 months at least

def reconmend them

Comment

go for it! I have the orange and black ones, same model but different color.

It's really comfy and I'm more confident in them especially when I kick the ball

Comment

Originally posted by ShahHouman View Post
                        goh for it!!!!
                        You're in Michigan right now??

EDIT - My bad, i just remembered there is a Michigan ave. in Chicago right?

Comment

it also comes in celtic green with white swoosh and it is sick looking..!!
                          i carry the $45(cheap) version of it at store..!! it is primarily based on being lightweight, with thin skin tight feeling,(the high$ version) and you said you are too hard on your shoes especially toes..!!
                          go for the Total 90s, that one is designed for the physical, nareh khar players like Rooney, you

Comment

Originally posted by MoJo23 View Post
                            You're in Michigan right now??

EDIT - My bad, i just remembered there is a Michigan ave. in Chicago right?
                            yeh man chi town, i been here since end of may and i leave next wkend
                            (if i was in mich u kno i'd holla at u!)

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                              I hate Nike boots, Adidas is the best for me. But its up to personal preferance
                              yeah me too
                              nothing beats the comfort, feel and performance of the good ol Copa Mundials..!! nothing!!

If they look too boring and classic for you loud, hip-hop culture kids, then get similar performance with fancier, retroish look of Profi liga..!!

check this place they got a really cheap price on the GOLD Bling bling color ...!! at $50 bucks its a steal..!! $20 bucks cheaper than the dealer cost..!
                              http://www.shoebacca.com/adidas/profi-liga-662093.html

Comment

Working...
                              X