Fedor Emelianenko vs. Randy Couture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fedor Emelianenko vs. Randy Couture

Are these guys serious about this fight?!

Last night they met face to face after Fedor smashed Sylvia.

In my opinion Couture looked reluctant to fight even though he said 'yes' when asked about fighting Fedor and came up with some bs excuses, you could tell he was being a pvssy!!

I mean the guy is 45 years old , is he really up to the task of fighting someone the caliber of Fedor especially after not competing for such a long time?!!

And in all honesty his record is not so great , I know he has beaten some of the ufc's best when in shape nevertheless his record of 16 wins and 8 losses is not comparable to Fedor's 28-1 .

I think eventually it will happen because business wise it will be huge, but i'm not sure how even of a spectacle it would be.

Any thought's mma fans?

First of all.......WOW to the fight last night. gave me such a smile to see Fedor do that to Sylvia the red neck.

as for fighting Couture. i would like to see it cause i think Randy deserves the fight as he has had a great career and left UFC the champion. but i dont see the result being any different to what happenend with Fedor V Sylvia.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_australia View Post
      First of all.......WOW to the fight last night. gave me such a smile to see Fedor do that to Sylvia the red neck.
      as for fighting Couture. i would like to see it cause i think Randy deserves the fight as he has had a great career and left UFC the champion. but i dont see the result being any different to what happenend with Fedor V Sylvia.
      definitely , no way couture has the speed of fedor.

Comment

Originally posted by futbol>>>IRAN View Post
        definitely , no way couture has the speed of fedor.
        I dont even think Mohammad Ali had that speed.

The way he planted his feet and just threw those punches was amazing.
        i have seen so many of his pride fights and this was something different.

I luv that it happened more as it is a slap to the face of Dana White. Sylvia was a great HW champion in UFC and Fedor destroyed him in 30 seconds.... LOL GOLD!!!!!!! UFC will never have him and therefore who ever is the UFC HW champ is not the best in the world and Dana White knows that.

Comment

This is a fight to make money. Under normal conditions and without partibazi there is no doubt in my mind Fedor will destroy Randy. The age difference is too much. Fedor is the best.

Speaking of Fedor he is the best MMA fighter on earth and nobody can beat him.

Comment

Dont Undirestimate Randy Coutre.

He has won over Tito Ortis, Chuck Lidell and Victor Belfort at there prime.

I think Fedor is better fighter, but Randy will give him a fight.

Ps Pund for pund best Fighter Still Anderson Silva

Comment

Originally posted by Kflex View Post

I like Anderson Silva too but how can this guy be the best PFP( pound for pound) fighter with 4 losses. This I think is not acceptable. Keep in mind also hanooz jaye seft nashashide. va az ghadim goftan nashashidi shab deraze.

Once again he is a very good fighter and he is number #2 on my list. I have followed MMA since the early 1990's Royce Gracie.

Comment

Anderson Silva has lost only 3 matches and 2 of them from pride 2003 and 2004.

And one at a smaller organisation in Brazil.

And that one against Okami Yushin dosent count, becuse of Okami Disqualification (Illegal Kick) 2006.

The point is that Anderson Silva has been under the 2 years been undefeted and one over top competion in UFC.

No one has lasted more then 1 round ( exept Dan handerson 2 rounds)

He has one over Rich Franklin 2 times

Dan Handerson that had 2 belts in Pride.

Nate Marquardt and Cris Leben.

His is the Roy Younes of the Sport.

Fedor only big win over the last year is a old and sloppy Tim sylvia.

Comment

Dont forget that Couture was also in his prime when he beat those ppl.
                  We are not talking about fighting some good fighter. We are talking about fighting the greatest MMA fighter of all time, a fighter who is in his prime and can beat ppl of every calibre.

A fighter who beat Nogueira and Crocop both in there primes. Noguiera who is UFC HW champ at the moment and CC who was a dominating force when in Pride.

I agree with Silva though. He is very close to beating Fedor out as greatest of all time. For me i want to see him fight ppl like Lidell, Griffin and Rampage. I think he could beat them. Silva is a natural 205. he cuts weight to 195 when he is fighting.

Comment

And that one against Okami Yushin dosent count, becuse of Okami Disqualification (Illegal Kick) 2006.

The point is that Anderson Silva has been under the 2 years been undefeted and one over top competion in UFC.

baba dooste aziz vaghti goftam 4 losses I know what I am talking about. Here is the link check this out:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anderson_Silva

Comment

LOL. so beating Hunt, Randlemen, Herring, Coleman and then Nogueira x 2 and CC x 2 both in there prime does not count??

i love Silva but come on man. you cant say Fedor is not amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_australia View Post
                        LOL. so beating Hunt, Randlemen, Herring, Coleman and then Nogueira x 2 and CC x 2 both in there prime does not count??
                        i love Silva but come on man. you cant say Fedor is not amazing.
                        the guy has enayati in his avatar , lol c'mon man!!

Comment

The ENyati thing is a Joke

Fedor is second after Anderson Silva..

What i meant is that Anderson Silva has under the last to years have more competive oppenets then Fedor.

Fedor has fought 2 matches in the last 2 years.

Comment

Any highlights?
                            Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

The ENyati thing is a Joke
                              Fedor is second after Anderson Silva..
                              What i meant is that Anderson Silva has under the last to years have more competive oppenets then Fedor.
                              Fedor has fought 2 matches in the last 2 years.
                              man he still fights Samba and is world champion in that also.
                              the whole reason he didnt sign up for UFC is cause they would not let him continue Samba.

in the last 2 years there has been no good HW for Fedor to beat. unless u think the UFC breed was better then the fighters of pride a fe wyears back.

Comment

Working...
                              X