Ronaldinho's Milan number revealed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IranSoccer#8 View Post
    seedorf, give up the jersey. nobody likes you...people are not paying to see your washed up ass...they are coming to see ronaldinho, pato, and kaka. selfish basterd.
    seedorf worked hard for the nr10 and has served Milan well over the years. In fact he has achieved more than dinho at club level.

Good on Seedorf for keeping his nr.
    Originally posted by Blood_Money View Post
    Hasn't Been In Milan For A Week And He's Making Headlines For His Jersey Number.
    Not On His Progression Towards TOTAL Fitness
    LOL
    lol If Milan can get him back to form they are miracle workers!!

Comment

alot of you guys should admit that it would be quite unfair to force a player to give up their number. Ronaldinho should have taken 11, since Gilardino is gone. what the hell is 80???

Comment

I think the number is supposed to represent his weight!!

Comment

Seedorf is good yes, but he is no Ronaldinho.

Comment

I Don't Care What Number He Wears. As Long As He Is With Us Now It's All Gooz In Tha Hoood

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
              Seedorf is good yes, but he is no Ronaldinho.
              what makes u say he is no Ronaldinho??
              What has Ronaldinho done that seedorf hasnt?

just becasue someone looks better when they play and does a a few stepovers doenst mean they are better? Seedorf is a workhorse and an amazing team player.

Based on the last 12 months i would prefer to have Seedorf in my squad over Ronaldinho. Ronaldinho has a lot to prove.

i really loved him as a player but he needs to find his old form again if he wants my respect.

Comment

Some of Seedorf's greatest work:

for yashar

http://youtube.com/watch?v=dH_xmgYvwRc

for suprah

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lEJ6mwUtV-Y

Comment

Originally posted by babak_australia View Post
                  what makes u say he is no Ronaldinho??
                  What has Ronaldinho done that seedorf hasnt?
                  Back to back FIFA World Player of the Year Awards? A feat that only countryman Ronaldo has accomplished.

Originally posted by babak_australia View Post
                  Seedorf is a workhorse and an amazing team player.
                  Yes he is, he is a good player. Did I say he wasn't?

But Seedorf is a role player on Milan. Milan's stars are Ronaldinho, Kaka, Pirlo, and Pato, and even Ronaldo ahead of Seedorf.

Ronaldinho is a world recongized player, the club paid good money for him and ticket sales have sky rocketed in the San Siro ever since his signing. Did that happen when they signed Seedorf? Im just saying, Seedorf has to know his role. If the superstar wants your number, just give it up. Know your role. You are a role player for Milan, not one of the superstars.

Thats like Derek Fisher not changing his number for Kobe Bryant

Comment

ronaldiniho's idol is karimi, he wanted 8 so he got 80
                    I got no time for a signiture

Comment

good on seedorf for not giving up his number, why should he? maybe ronaldinho can have it when seedorf leaves. if ronaldinho did put pressure on seedorf to give up the number 10, that's pretty disrespectful.

Comment

^
                        i agree. u cant just come into a team and demand the jersey number of ur teammate while he is still part of the team!!
                        Originally posted by siavasharian
                        ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                        بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by IranSoccer#8 View Post
                          seedorf, give up the jersey. nobody likes you...people are not paying to see your washed up ass...they are coming to see ronaldinho, pato, and kaka. selfish basterd.
                          lool are you kidding me? Seedorf (alongside Kaka) has been one of the best and influental players. Why would he give up his number, only because it's "Ronaldinho" ?

Seedorf has been (one of) the best club footballer of his generation!

I'd even go as far as saying that I'd prefer having Seedorf in my team than Ronaldinho, but hey that's just me...
                          Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

why does seedorf have 10 anyways?

Pirlo should have that number

Comment

Originally posted by futbol>>>IRAN View Post
                              Some of Seedorf's greatest work:
                              for yashar
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=dH_xmgYvwRc
                              for suprah
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=lEJ6mwUtV-Y
                              now watch my nigga Karimi take his black asss to school and pawn this cheap hacker..!!

Comment

Working...
                              X