Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breaking News: Hossein Rezazadeh quits weightlifting

Hi

It is very sad, but sudden. Reza zadeh has decided to quit weightlifting. He is not going to the Olympics.

The Official reason is advice from the doctors.!!!!!!!!

http://www.isna.ir/ISNA/NewsView.asp...1167683&Lang=P

http://www.isna.ir/ISNA/NewsView.asp...1169008&Lang=P
    Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S722VgtlwN8

SHEEEEET! he still is a hero...and will forever remain to be. call me selfish but i wish he still went to beijing and then retired!
    you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
    sigpic

Comment

unbelievable, I wish he had ended his career with his 3rd Olympic.

Comment

^ yeah but still you never know what kind of medical problems he has and he will still be my hero.

Comment

He's without a doubt our greatest hero ever for beloved Iran

Comment

rumours say he quitted coz he is afraid of getting caught doping -.-
            IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOA5RbAQWA8

Comment

whaaaat???? Nooooooooooooooo

Please Rezazadeh....go get your 3rd olympic medal then retire...

He's not even 30 yet

Comment

thats shocking... but he will remain a ledgend. But i cant help thinking theres more that meets the eye..

Comment

rumours also suggest that he's in trouble for the commercials he made with robinson estates in Dubai that are constantly shown on the iranian satellite channels, anyways, we all owe him a big thank you, he will always be a hero.
                    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

I hope it has nothing to do with side-issues. Shirmarde Irani

YA ABOLFAZL YADET NARE

Comment

Unbelievable, sad to hear this, with Rezazadeh you were always sure of a golden medal.

One of the greatest Iranian sport men of all time.

Comment

This is so sad, I was looking forward to see him win another Gold.....I hope he surprises everyone and still goes to Beijing. I wish him well and pray for him to heal. Damesh Garm for a well deserved Career.

Comment

Originally posted by ShirFarhad View Post
                            Unbelievable, sad to hear this, with Rezazadeh you were always sure of a golden medal.

One of the greatest Iranian sport men of all time.

I hope you have a great rest of your life Rezazadeh, you deserve it.

Comment

a true pahlevan. turkey offered him a truck load of cash to lift for them but he refused.

Comment

Working...
                              X