• Show
Clear All

Iran´s greatest hope for the Olympic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S722VgtlwN8

Cheers
    Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S722VgtlwN8

Thanks alot

my first or close second for olympic gold would have to be Hadi Saei (Taekwondo, bronze:sydney, gold:athens)

Comment

no football team in th olympics,we will never win anything

Comment

Originally posted by soheil86 View Post
        no football team in th olympics,we will never win anything

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli34 View Post
          no football team in th olympics,we will never win anything IN FOOTBALL

Comment

no football team in th olympics,we will never win anything IN FOOTBALL
            ohhhhh, well thats pretty obvious. Its not that we dont have the talent, its more that we wont win anything in football with this govt, it just wont happen

Comment

ohhhhh, well thats pretty obvious. Its not that we dont have the talent, its more that we wont win anything in football with this govt, it just wont happen
              we should stop the govt. crap,our players have talent but they are not champion worthy,they dont have the determination to win crucial matches,they lack composure in every position,they settle and are happy being 2nd or 3rd(AC 04),they dont have the heart of a lion,.................

Comment

we should stop the govt. crap,our players have talent but they are not champion worthy,they dont have the determination to win crucial matches,they lack composure in every position,they settle and are happy being 2nd or 3rd(AC 04),they dont have the heart of a lion,.................
                um, no. lol.
                I honestly dont think Iran is aloud to win anything to big in there biggest sport, for reasons like iranians go dancing and celebrating on the street, etc. and the govt. is scared of a revolution.

Believe me our players have gheyrat, there playing for us, shit i know thats the only reason id play right now is for all iranians, because having to do things like put flowers on khomanies picture (i remember we did that one of these WCQ) would burn a whole in my heart, i would probably refuse!

Comment

um, no. lol.
                  I honestly dont think Iran is aloud to win anything to big in there biggest sport, for reasons like iranians go dancing and celebrating on the street, etc. and the govt. is scared of a revolution.
                  Believe me our players have gheyrat, there playing for us, shit i know thats the only reason id play right now is for all iranians, because having to do things like put flowers on khomanies picture (i remember we did that one of these WCQ) would burn a whole in my heart, i would probably refuse!
                  well good luck with your thoughts,we wont win anything in the next 10 years and with the low budget,crappy youth project(if there is any) i cant see us winning anything,we will always be the team to either qualify to WC or lose on the last day,we will always be the team to get knocked out in the quarters or semis of AC

Comment

well good luck with your thoughts,we wont win anything in the next 10 years and with the low budget,crappy youth project(if there is any) i cant see us winning anything,we will always be the team to either qualify to WC or lose on the last day,we will always be the team to get knocked out in the quarters or semis of AC
                    Answer me this, Why do you think that we have low budget and crappy youth systems? BTW, i meant ISNT aloud to win anything in my previous post, sorry for the major typo.

Comment

Answer me this, Why do you think that we have low budget and crappy youth systems? BTW, i meant ISNT aloud to win anything in my previous post, sorry for the major typo.
                      IR is a big problem with out a doubt,but they are not the only problems,as i said our players were not raised to be champions,they dont have it in them

Comment

Originally posted by Hamsafar View Post

Also, check out the vid in my signature

do u have a list of all our participating wrestlers and their weight class??

Comment

Yes, Sourian is our greatest hope , he was unbeatable during recent 3 years

our greatest hopes IMO:

1) Hamid Sourian
                          2) Hadi Saei
                          3) Reza Yazdani
                          4) Ghasem Rezaei
                          5) Arash Miresmaeili
                          6) Ehsan Haddadi
                          7) Morad Mohammadi

i am very sad for Rezazadeh ! why ??????????

Comment

IR is a big problem with out a doubt,but they are not the only problems,as i said our players were not raised to be champions,they dont have it in them
                            Its not they dont have it in them.
                            Its more like there NOT ALOUD to have it in them.
                            These players know even at there best they couldnt win anything, just because of the govt, and still we see players at the end of big games crying there eyes out with pride and how they failed.
                            To me, its more like they have more of "it" in them, than any other team in the world..

Comment

I just hope we don't run into any Israeli athletes. We could easily beat them most of the time, but our government has a very stupid policy with regard to this.
                              Anyways, best of luck to all our athletes. I will cheer them all on.

Comment

Working...
                              X