• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Babak View Post
    Do you play fantasy basketball?

Yes I do! Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
      Yes I do! Lol.
      Lol, yea anyone who knows how many minutes Navarro was getting last year definitely plays fantasy basketball. I play in like 3 leagues a year, I'll invite you and lets play in one together this year. Or maybe we can have a PFDC fantasy league. Can't wait for the season to start.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak View Post
        Lol, yea anyone who knows how many minutes Navarro was getting last year definitely plays fantasy basketball. I play in like 3 leagues a year, I'll invite you and lets play in one together this year. Or maybe we can have a PFDC fantasy league. Can't wait for the season to start.

Ya we should make a PFDC league there looks like to be a lot of interest on here.

Lol but I did have to look up Navarro's minutes

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
          Ya we should make a PFDC league there looks like to be a lot of interest on here.

Lol but I did have to look up Navarro's minutes
          we had 1 a couple years back

Comment

I just saw Josh Childress at Sutra nightclub in Orange County. To his credit though, he was only sipping on water like a true professional.

Its a small world, I saw him at a bar in Northern California 2 summers ago, and now I see him here in OC. Something about Sutra and NBA players, I also saw Dennis Rodman and DJ Strawberry there in the past.

Comment

Working...
            X