2008 MLS All-Star Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2008 MLS All-Star Game

hey guys, any of you toronto based members gonna be there tomorrow, ive got media access and im gonna take a whole lot of pics from the game and at the press conference...i was at the commissioners press conference today at liberty grand and they served a lunch after the press..i got to meet the comm. and hes a great guy

if anyone in toronto is going to this event you sure wont wanna miss out, ill have pics coming up
    Go Cows!

this shows how messed up MLS they dont even play eachother anymore (East vs west) they play another team
    (well they are already messed up for even having an all star game)

Comment

Originally posted by Demis-11 View Post
      hey guys, any of you toronto based members gonna be there tomorrow, ive got media access and im gonna take a whole lot of pics from the game and at the press conference...i was at the commissioners press conference today at liberty grand and they served a lunch after the press..i got to meet the comm. and hes a great guy
      if anyone in toronto is going to this event you sure wont wanna miss out, ill have pics coming up
      who do you work for? just curious

Comment

CHIN Radio ^^^

well the MLS goal is to reach 18 teams in the near future...perhaps then it will be a east v.s. west battle
        Go Cows!

Comment

i remember when AZIZI played in their all-star game when he was with San Jose

Comment

why is that in america every league has to have a "All star weekend"

ONLY IN AMERICA!

Comment

They are not interested in gypsy soccer.
              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

I wonder when MLS expands to 18 teams, will it be then played like a normal league with each team getting 34 games each or will there remain the conference system ?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                  i remember when AZIZI played in their all-star game when he was with San Jose

me too, i was there
                  it was in columbus and my boy and i facepainted iran colors and had front row seats right where the players came out.....i hav a pic w/ him somewhere but he was shy as hell

Comment

all-star games are fairly prevelant all across the globe..especially for basketball in the european leagues...as for MLS expansion, the commissioner expressed desire to land teams in Montreal and Vancouver...and several potential future investors will be present at the All-Star Game
                    Go Cows!

Comment

Originally posted by ShahHouman View Post
                      me too, i was there
                      it was in columbus and my boy and i facepainted iran colors and had front row seats right where the players came out.....i hav a pic w/ him somewhere but he was shy as hell

man u do all the fun stuff
                      damet garm

so i cant recall...did he have a good game?

Comment

Originally posted by Ghormeh Sabzi View Post
                        why is that in america every league has to have a "All star weekend"
                        ONLY IN AMERICA!
                        i think its awesome it would be cool if other leagues did it too

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                          i think its awesome it would be cool if other leagues did it too
                          thats the only thing i like about americanized soccer. you know what would be godly? la liga all-stars vs epl all-stars. *drools*

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
                            thats the only thing i like about americanized soccer. you know what would be godly? la liga all-stars vs epl all-stars. *drools*
                            or euro all stars vs world all stars

they do have little tribute games that are sort of like all star games, but i never know where to watch em. Here are some highlights of the half quaresma played in a figo/zidane tribute thing (vs world all stars it says)

enjoy:

thats the kinda shit im lookin for in an all star game lol

Comment

this is the ful goals anyone know the squads of the two teams?

Comment

Working...
                              X