• Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^thats a different game

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
      man u do all the fun stuff
      damet garm
      so i cant recall...did he have a good game?
      not really, he had a chance to score a goal and opted to pass instead.. we were so pissed because had he scored my boy n i wouldve called him over to give him some love and be on tv

Comment

Originally posted by ShahHouman View Post
        not really, he had a chance to score a goal and opted to pass instead.. we were so pissed because had he scored my boy n i wouldve called him over to give him some love and be on tv

"MAMA THIS IS REALLY ME WITH AZIZI, YOUR NOT HOLUCINATING!"

Comment

ALL STAR GAMES ARE ALWAYS BORING NO MATTER WHAT SPORT IT IS. THE ONLY GOOD THING ABOUT IT IS PROMOTION AND MARKETING. THAAATS IT

BUT HAVE FUN BRO. POST SOME PICS IF YOU CAN WHEN YOU COME BACK

Comment

yeh she wouldnt be able to tell cuz my whole face was painted red white and green lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ghormeh Sabzi View Post
              ALL STAR GAMES ARE ALWAYS BORING NO MATTER WHAT SPORT IT IS. THE ONLY GOOD THING ABOUT IT IS PROMOTION AND MARKETING. THAAATS IT

BUT HAVE FUN BRO. POST SOME PICS IF YOU CAN WHEN YOU COME BACK
              hell no man the NBA allstart game was ****ing awesome like all of the points were alleys or sick dunks

Comment

i like the mls all star game, but why play west ham?? they got chelsea to play last year in america, barcelona is coming this summer. tottenham is more respectable than west ham.

Comment

West Ham 2-3 MLS All-Stars
                  FT

Comment

all star game was a joke

Comment

Gypsy soccer at its best.
                      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
                        thats the only thing i like about americanized soccer. you know what would be godly? la liga all-stars vs epl all-stars. *drools*
                        THAT WOULD BE SICK! Imagine how many ppl would wanna show up for this match...they should then create an Azadi like stadium in Europe for this.

Comment

i think nou camp is pretty much the azadi of europe, cept the azadi looks sweet since its like a bowl lol..
                          Go Cows!

Comment

Working...
                          X