Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tevez: ''Let Ronaldo join Real Madrid if he wants'' - Give him what he wants!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tevez: ''Let Ronaldo join Real Madrid if he wants'' - Give him what he wants!

as a passionate united fan, i couldn't agree with tevez and scholes any more. if ronaldo wants to leave he is more than welcome to. i don't want a player who doesn't want to be there to take the place of another player who is passionate about the club and willing to put it above everything else. let us face it, ronaldo owes it to united and especially sir alex, without his belief and without the united supporters, ronaldo wouldn't be where he is today.

thank you ronaldo for what you have done for united so far but you are more than welcome to leave. you will be always remembered here as one of the greatest players to don a united shirt but...you won't be missed! we will retain the league and will contend for the european cup again and hopefully FA cup too.

i don't want people jumping on my back telling me how spoilt i am for throwing my toys out the pram just because he wants to leave, but this is a question of loyalty and the way he and his agents are going about this is very far from amicable to say the least..

AND THE REDS GO MARCHING ON ON ON!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...ngland&cc=5739

Give Ronaldo what he wants, says Tevez

Updated: July 24, 2008, 11:04 AM UK

Manchester United striker Carlos Tevez has broken ranks by claiming Cristiano Ronaldo should be allowed to join Real Madrid if he wishes.

Ronaldo has been the transfer story of the summer, with the Portugal winger expressing his desire to play for Real, who in turn have made him their number one target.

'I understand Cristiano,' Tevez told AS. 'Every footballer wants to play at Real Madrid. On the other hand, I also think that everyone wants to play for Manchester United, but if what he seeks is something else, I think that should be respected.'

United have been furious with Real's public pursuit of the player, once again reiterating this week that they have no intention of selling their prize asset.

But Old Trafford team-mate Tevez has risked incurring the wrath of Sir Alex Ferguson by claiming the European champions should not stand in Ronaldo's way if he wants to leave.

'The (United) team has great players, including Cristiano Ronaldo, of course,' Tevez added.

'It's clear that he is a very important player for us, but this is a personal decision, which is up to only him.

'I have not talked to him, but when these things happen, neither side feels good.'

Meanwhile, United legend Paul Scholes has warned Cristiano Ronaldo about leaving Manchester United and believes players should be thankful that they are playing for such an illustrious club.

'If players fancy a move and a bit of money, then good luck to them, but when they're at a place like this, I don't think they realise how lucky they are to be playing here,' Scholes said.

'It's always a step down [after United]. There are obviously big clubs in the world, but while certain people think it might be a progression if they move somewhere else, when you leave here I don't think it is.'
    you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
    sigpic

I agree, Ronaldo will always be remembered. ALWAYS.
    But if he wants to do these childish games he can leave.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli34 View Post
      I agree, Ronaldo will always be remembered. ALWAYS.
      But if he wants to do these childish games he can leave.
      i think sir alex should put his foot down and give him an ultimatum, i think because he genuinely likes ronaldo and knows his worth he isn't willing to give him the third degree.
      you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
      sigpic

Comment

tevez goh mikhore in harfhara mizane

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
          damn look at him dribble all those invisible midgets in your sig.

Comment

chera?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
              damn look at him dribble all those invisible midgets in your sig.
              why are u hating?
              talk to me when madrid wins champs league

Comment

Originally posted by taha View Post
                chera?
                because all these dumb comments, like blatters, encourage him to go.

Comment

He'll be here this season, and then be sold for a massive transfer fee in 2009.
                  sigpic

Comment

why are u hating?
                    talk to me when madrid wins champs league
                    why would you put that as your sig? anyone can do those moves to the air.

champions league is on its way my friend!

Comment

why would you put that as your sig? anyone can do those moves to the air.

champions league is on its way my friend!

This may just be the quote of the year.

Comment

This may just be the quote of the year.
                        quoted. we shall revisit this thread after the finals.

Comment

quoted. we shall revisit this thread after the finals.
                          I remember me and Parham had this bet last year that Milan would go farther than Manchester, guess what happened, I won

Comment

I remember me and Parham had this bet last year that Milan would go farther than Manchester, guess what happened, I won
                            last year was different. this year we have special made champions league jerseys so it would look nicer when we win.

Comment

last year was different. this year we have special made champions league jerseys so it would look nicer when we win.
                              but you dont have the special made champions league players.

Comment

Working...
                              X