Robbie Keane completes £20.3 million Liverpool move

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Robbie Keane completes £20.3 million Liverpool move

Liverpool is going to be a THREAT this year.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli34 View Post
        Liverpool is going to be a THREAT this year.
        They were ALWAYS a threat. Dont you know ? Its their year !!! just like last year, just like the one before.

"This Is Our Year" - Season XIX

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
          They were ALWAYS a threat. Dont you know ? Its their year !!! just like last year, just like the one before.
          "This Is Our Year" - Season XIX

your right

I doubt they can get passed rio and the gang anyway.

keane seeing vidic and rio =

Comment

you guys are evil

THIS IS OUR YEAR FOR SURE

Comment

Originally posted by Arian View Post
              you guys are evilTHIS IS OUR YEAR FOR SURE
              No but seriously, Im not going to lie, I love stevie g, torres, and even keane.

EDIT: and you probably wont believe me but with all biasedness put to the side, i think liverpool has given there self atleast a 3rd place finish, maybe 2nd. not first though, Manchester United is just too strong right now, and putting your biasedness to the side you would probably agree.

Comment

great move, hes a proven striker in the EPL and liverpool are taking few risks with this move..
                Go Cows!

Comment

proven striker well done in the liverpool

Comment

i dont think he's worth that much, but they needed a striker and no doubt he's a great player

Comment

Def a great purchase. I would love to see him at Arsenal.
                      He is goal predetor with a proven track record in the EPL.

The price is amazing though. Why are players in England always sooo much more expensive??

P.S whoever said Liverpool is looking at 2nd is sorely mistaken. Having a few excellent players is not enough to do that. You need to have a great squad and unfortunately Benitez has made some crappy acquisitions since he took over at Liverpool.

Does buying Keane mean they can close the MASSIVE gap that was between 3rd and 4th?? I think not.

Comment

Torres - Keane is gonna be a deadly duo, finally they will stop pairing torres with mediocre strikers like crouch, voroney (or however you spell his name) and kuyt

Comment

Originally posted by babak_australia View Post
                          Def a great purchase. I would love to see him at Arsenal.
                          He is goal predetor with a proven track record in the EPL.
                          The price is amazing though. Why are players in England always sooo much more expensive??
                          P.S whoever said Liverpool is looking at 2nd is sorely mistaken. Having a few excellent players is not enough to do that. You need to have a great squad and unfortunately Benitez has made some crappy acquisitions since he took over at Liverpool.
                          Does buying Keane mean they can close the MASSIVE gap that was between 3rd and 4th?? I think not.
                          Considering your an arsenal fan...

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli34 View Post
                            Considering your an arsenal fan...
                            no doubt what i say sounds biased.

but Arsenal proved to all the doubters what they are capable of last season.
                            Granted Hleb has left but he never scored goals anyway so i think Nasri may have been a better option.

As for the loss of Flamini, he was a good but not great. He can easily be replaced by either ppl we have or some new player.

All this and then to Liverpool. the purchase of Keane does not make them a top 3 team overnight.

Comment

Where is Kaz?? Celebrating this move perhaps in a bar lol

Comment

Working...
                              X