Robbie Keane completes £20.3 million Liverpool move

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teammelli34 View Post
    I am not going to lie, the lineups scare me.
    although just like last season, once season starts and i see 1-0 liverpool, manchester wins the EPL, manchester beats chelsea in Champs league.
    Me being scared about lineups wont matter will it?
    pffft Arsenal's will be the one to catch

Comment

Originally posted by babak_australia View Post
      Do u think Benitez purchases have always been good?? Pennant, Voronin, Ben Ayoun and even Crouch?? Do they look like top 4 material to you?? They dont to me.
      senderos, bendtner, djourou???????? not top 4 material in my opinion. crouch is not a red anymore, voronin is sh!t i agree, pennant is decent and benayoun is also decent. dont say stuff when ur team in not much better

Comment

Originally posted by Arian View Post
        senderos, bendtner, djourou???????? not top 4 material in my opinion. crouch is not a red anymore, voronin is sh!t i agree, pennant is decent and benayoun is also decent. dont say stuff when ur team in not much better
        My team is 7 points better then yours buddy.
        as proven last season. And its funny how everyone raves about Torres but Arsenal still scored more goals then you guys.
        Senderos and Djourou hardly played last season buddy and most of Europes top clubs are after Bendtner so it that aspect you are wrong.

Comment

LOL seriously man u need to calm down. Do u think with the purchase of Keane you are now a challenge for the title?? I dont and im sure many neutrals wont either.
          Do u think Benitez purchases have always been good?? Pennant, Voronin, Ben Ayoun and even Crouch?? Do they look like top 4 material to you?? They dont to me.
          I dont care about the history of world football and the archives that u must search in order to prove Liverpool is more succesful then arsenal.
          In the last decade what has Liverpool won and what has Arsenal won??
          the champions league

chris hansens attention

Comment

as proven last season. And its funny how everyone raves about Torres but Arsenal still scored more goals then you guys.
            Senderos and Djourou hardly played last season buddy and most of Europes top clubs are after Bendtner so it that aspect you are wrong.
            for someone who got advanced over by liverpool, id stay quiet.

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
              for someone who got advanced over by liverpool, id stay quiet.
              advanced over by liverpool, with a little bit of help from the ref.

Comment

Originally posted by raminio05 View Post
                arsenal has been crying ref the whole season. grow up and win something for once.

Comment

arsenal has been crying ref the whole season. grow up and win something for once.
                  not really the whole season. but in an important game like that, for a ref to call that penalty was pure :bs: .

come on, admit it.

Comment

Cristianos been crying since he was 3, but Manchester United has been winning everything.Do these cancel each other out?

Comment

only difference is, senderos, bendtner, djourou are still young, and they are HUGE talents

Comment

arsenal only scored 7 goals more then us, torres had a debut season with 24 goals so that is amazing in itself and your precious adebayor also had 24 goals but he has experience in the prem league so leave torres out of this

you guys might have scored more goals then us, but you have also conceded more goals then us

senderos had 32 appearance in all competitions for u guys last season (plenty)

and ummmm it seems only roma is 'INTERESTED' in bendtner not after him, no other clubs

Originally posted by raminio05 View Post
                        we won the game 4-2. without the penalty it would have been 3-2, we still win!

Comment

arsenal only scored 7 goals more then us, torres had a debut season with 24 goals so that is amazing in itself and your precious adebayor also had 24 goals but he has experience in the prem league so leave torres out of this
                          you guys might have scored more goals then us, but you have also conceded more goals then us
                          senderos had 32 appearance in all competitions for u guys last season (plenty)
                          and ummmm it seems only roma is 'INTERESTED' in bendtner not after him, no other clubs
                          we won the game 4-2. without the penalty it would have been 3-2, we still win!
                          arsenal were on the offensive, until the retarted penalty. then arsenal had no choice but to push everyone up.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaebi View Post
                            only difference is, senderos, bendtner, djourou are still young, and they are HUGE talents
                            if they become good they will leave arsenal feeder club.

Comment

kean is still alive??

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
                              CITY

Comment

Originally posted by Shahin K View Post
                                kean is still alive??
                                you're prob thinking about roy keane who's still at a potential ali daei style playing age (36)

Comment

Working...
                                X