Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arsenal winners in 98, 04 and 05 in Premiership
    FA Cup in 98, 02, 03 and 05

I know whos record i would prefer in the last 10 years.

and its def not......
    constant 3rd and 4ths in premiership
    with 2 FA cups and one UCL

Comment

Originally posted by babak_australia View Post
      Arsenal winners in 98, 04 and 05 in Premiership
      FA Cup in 98, 02, 03 and 05
      I know whos record i would prefer in the last 10 years.
      and its def not......
      constant 3rd and 4ths in premiership
      with 2 FA cups and one UCL
      I'm not an english football fan but a champions league is worth 3 domestic league titles, maybe more.

Comment

Originally posted by futbol>>>IRAN View Post
        I'm not an english football fan but a champions league is worth 3 domestic league titles, maybe more.
        are u joking??

When teams like Porto win and a team like Monaco makes the final you cant tell me its worth more then 3 premierships.

Winning a premiership means you have consistently been the best team across 36 games of football.

Granted every manager wants one in the trophy cabinet but many managers have stressed how much harder it is to win the EPL.

Comment

are u joking??
          When teams like Porto win and a team like Monaco makes the final you cant tell me its worth more then 3 premierships.
          Winning a premiership means you have consistently been the best team across 36 games of football.
          Granted every manager wants one in the trophy cabinet but many managers have stressed how much harder it is to win the EPL.
          first of all its 38 games and its only teams in the country

and arsenal didnt win the league in 05 so stop lying

and at least porto won the champions league but arsenal hasn't

Comment

Originally posted by Arian View Post
            first of all its 38 games
            and at least teams like porto and monaco have won the champions league but arsenal haven't
            You're so funny...at least Arsenal made the final and semis in the past few years and done well in EPL too unlike you guys did who are no where close to Manu, Chelsea, Arsenal's battle these days. Also answer this question knowing Arsenal have won 4 EPL titles in 1991, 1998, 2002 and 2004.

When was the last time Liverpool won an EPL between 1991 to 2008?

If you're smart enough, the answer is NONE.

Comment

first of all its 38 games and its only teams in the country

and arsenal didnt win the league in 05 so stop lying

and at least teams like porto and monaco have won the champions league but arsenal haven't
              I'm really sorry, i didnt mean to lie on purpose. I made the mistake of going on Wiki for it. Arsenal won EPL in 98, 02 and 04.

I could say u r "lying" about Monaco winning but i will take it as a mistake that u said that.

You also need to learn how to speak properly, otherwise i feel sorry for you if that is how u speak in a debate or in public, you also know how to kill a conversation with your personal insults.

Im happy to talk to other ppl about this but to you i will no longer discus this.

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad Khan View Post
                You're so funny...at least Arsenal made the final and semis in the past few years
                yea liverpool made the semis in 2008 and liverpool made the finals in 2007 and 2005 and won in 2005, MUCH better record than arsenal

and we right in the middle of the battle of the english teams, our champs league record is much better than chelsea, united, and arsenal with a recent champions league title and a number of semis/finals appearances

I'm really sorry, i didnt mean to lie on purpose. I made the mistake of going on Wiki for it. Arsenal won EPL in 98, 02 and 04.
                I could say u r "lying" about Monaco winning but i will take it as a mistake that u said that.
                You also need to learn how to speak properly, otherwise i feel sorry for you if that is how u speak in a debate or in public, you also know how to kill a conversation with your personal insults.
                Im happy to talk to other ppl about this but to you i will no longer discus this.
                as for you, why would you feel sorry for me if i speak like this in a debate/in the public. first of all im not speaking im typing so its totally different, you're just trying to change the subject because you know liverpool is the best

and i don't know why i said monaco won the champs league lol

Comment

you're prob thinking about roy keane who's still at a potential ali daei style playing age (36)
                  yes, lol I was quite surprised to hear that, roy kean to liverpool??

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
                  CITY

Comment

he played terribly yesterday for them
                    you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
                    sigpic

Comment

When was the last time Liverpool won an EPL between 1991 to 2008?

If you're smart enough, the answer is NONE.
                      That's the quote you refused to look at...

Forget champions league, you guys don't even do good in EPL, at least Arsenal is consistent.

Comment

That's the quote you refused to look at...

Forget champions league, you guys don't even do good in EPL, at least Arsenal is consistent.
                        LOL! consistent???? between 1990-2008 you won 3 epl titles: 97-98, 01-02, 03-04. all of them are relatively close to each other. you guys have been far from consistent. the only team that has been consistent between 1990-2008 is manchester, not you guys for sure. and sooner or later we will win the premier league again to enhance our record

Comment

Your only as good as your last season IMO.
                          & in that case I think it was Arsenal who finished 3rd and Liverpool who finished 4th.

Comment

Liverpool will scoop up Barry soon I believe

Comment

Originally posted by Blood_Money View Post
                              Your only as good as your last season IMO.
                              & in that case I think it was Arsenal who finished 3rd and Liverpool who finished 4th.
                              boro baba the season before we were 3rd and they were 4th,

why do you care so much anyway mr catalan?

Comment

boro baba the season before we were 3rd and they were 4th,
                                why do you care so much anyway mr catalan?
                                Haha, hence my clear statement on a team being as good as their last campaigne LoL.
                                But you chose to say something totally irrelevant.

I don't give to be honest, but i believe i have a right to state my opinion.
                                I don't see any problem with that.

Comment

Working...
                                X