Iranian Basketball team Olympic Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bobbyrider View Post
    here is some of the highlights from the iran and argentina game http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLlPG8ztUIE

since when did ginobili dunk so much? LOL
    ehadadi also had a in your face dunk too though

but guys i wouldnt be surprised if argentina killed us in the olympics
    i dont mean to be a neg or anything but just being real

Comment

the schedule for the olympics guys?
      you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by taha View Post
        the schedule for the olympics guys?

http://proxy.espn.go.com/oly/summer08/schedule?discId=7

The times are in Eastern Standard Time, so just add 5 hours and you will get GMT Taha jan

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
          http://proxy.espn.go.com/oly/summer08/schedule?discId=7
          The times are in Eastern Standard Time, so just add 5 hours and you will get GMT Taha jan
          merci,repped
          you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
          sigpic

Comment

good thread!
            I got no time for a signiture

Comment

Basketball will be Iran most popular sport if we make it to the top three in the olympics.

Comment

^ impossible

Comment

Hey guys sorry I cant update too much right now. Im in LA and dont have internet all the time. Anyway after our win against Serbia we lost to China. But still it was a good tournament.

NANJING (FIBA Diamond Ball) -China left the FIBA Diamond Ball on a high note by thrashing Iran 75-46 in the fight for third place.

Comment

^^^^ f-ck man i watched the first half

we played horrrrrrible.....toooooo many bricks and sloppy passes, dangerous plays

we dont really have good scorers...some games we can score but our field goal percentage is BAD

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                      ^^^^ f-ck man i watched the first half

we played horrrrrrible.....toooooo many bricks and sloppy passes, dangerous plays
                      we dont really have good scorers...some games we can score but our field goal percentage is BAD
                      Yeah I know, too inconsistent players. The olympics will be a flop or a miracle depending on how the players are feeling on the day of the game.

Comment

haddadi for sure will be in the nba if he accepts his offers the way he is playing but iran has to step up as a team they lost to poeple who cant see and thats sad

Comment

What is the next match in this mini tournament?

Comment

great thread and GO IRAN!

Comment

Originally posted by RahmanRezai View Post
                              Yeah I know, too inconsistent players. The olympics will be a flop or a miracle depending on how the players are feeling on the day of the game.

yea man professional teams figure us out quickly
                              like how china realized

we gotta stop rushing and our players, especially the guards NEED to practice taking shots...we'll be lucky to even win 1 game

Comment

Originally posted by mohsenfootball View Post
                                Im gonna be in Florida, from Augst 10-17 and I wanna where i could watch the iran games? do you think any American Cable Channel or anything will show them?
                                Originally posted by babak_australia View Post
                                Make sure brother, i went to the game in australia between Iran and australia. it was a great night.
                                Make sure u make heaps of noise.
                                the few hundred Iranians made more noise thent he 1000+ australians, it was GOLD!!!!
                                I really want to know what your on, read my question again, asssann look at the first thing i say, im in FLORIDA, u think thats close to Beijing? haha wow some ppl on this forum should read b4 they post

Comment

Working...
                                X